Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: community help

Default community help
    well a lot of people have ask for the same questios as I.. but most of them haven't receive any help at all.. so if someone really know how to solve the next problem, please help us.

While I was doing all the steps of the pwange tool, so I try to restored my iphone but some problem seems to happen... error 1604, on itunes,... so i try to restored a lot o times (like 50 at least) like someone told me on another threat so I have try to follow a lot of advice from the community but non of does have seen to help me so what can i do....?

I found one possible solution to my iphone.... to put it in DFU mode... so i try t do it but i can't get it into DFU, i used the ziphone refurbish but i doesn't put ir in DFU i have try the hold sleep & home buttom but nothing... what can I do...

1 can't restored my iphone
    2 the itunes doesn't read my iphone
    3 can't sync my iphone
    4 the iphone works.. i can read & send message, dial up and all( except edge) but i need to upload pic music and more....

can someone help us .... we really need this...

can i delete the pwange tool on my iphone cos when i get the ifone on restored mode the steve jobs cartoon appear as so the pineapple logo on the screen at the beginning when you turn it on.

help PLEASE
    Last edited by m_alexandro121; 2008-04-21 at 03:41 AM.
    loving the mac life.