Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please please help

Default please please help
    i recently brought an iphone and was trying to unlock it with the program Ziphone....well the beginign phase of the unlocking process was successful when i thought it was done i unplug the iphone from the usb cord and a bunch of white coded stuff appeared on my screen... the phone wont turn off and Ziphone & itunes does not recognized or notice the phone any more.......... PLEASE PLEASE HELP...im am a brink of tears

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Try this:

Hold the home button and power button down at the same time. Keep holding them down until the screen goes black. Then, release the power button but keep the home button pressed. After a few seconds (it could take up to thirty seconds), the screen should reappear with an iTunes "plug-in" logo. Plug your iPhone into your computer (if it isn't already) and iTunes should tell you that it detects an iPhone in restore mode. Restore your iPhone from there. Good luck!

so i have done all that and jailbreaked and activated my phone...however when i stick my tmobile sim card... it doesnt register it...what should i do....your response would be highly greatly appricated

did you chose the do it all button?