Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone is now iBrick after revirginizer

Default iPhone is now iBrick after revirginizer
    Okay first of all I feel that in light of my recent events of have the right to vent a little with the following rant.

I realize that this is a different forum than hackintosh, yet I see similar problems here. ALL OF YOU RETARDS need to pull your heads out of each others assholes, wake the **** up and learn some basic organizational skills. Every god damn tutorial that I read on how to revirginize a 102 anysim unlocked and then update to 1.1.1 turned out to be COMPLETELY USELESS. I am not a total n00b at this I have done this plenty of times but because I cannot read the minds of the people who figured out how to virginize their iPhones which is why the tutorials must be clear and most importantly COMPLETE. Yes thats right if you leave out some HUGE CRUCIAL detail I won't know until I try your method and end up with a bricked phone. On top of that you also have every retard in the iphone community jumping on the task of writing their own tutorial after the original has already been written, flooding the forums and burying the original tutorial with more USELESS ****.

So can the mods in these forums please take some ******* responsibility, pull your heads out of your assholes and delete any tutorials that people try to post and ONLY allow new tutorials to be posted after they have first been reviewed by you, this way we can avoid just about ALL of the confusion. Is it really too much to ask that if someone wants to find a tutorial that he doesn't have to sift through tons of **** only to find that the tutorials that he does find only brick his phone because they left out some important detail.

Okay so heres my situation.

I had a 102 firmware iphone unlocked with the old anySIM method. I decided I wanted to update to 111 firmware after I found out that a revirginizer was released. I followed the steps to revirginize the iphone from the iphone elite team and I did backup my seczone. After that I was confused as to exactly what to do and I updated to 111 and when that ended in severe problems I went through several rounds of restoring, virginizing, and updating and am not at a stage where I think I am pretty much stuck and can't do much else unless someone out there has some ideas.

I can get to springboard, but I have SIM errors and I am not unlocked and did not even try as I could not get anySIM 1.1 to install on my iPhone. I cannot run iBrickr and even PACAY barely worked. When I try to restore in iTunes to 102 I get either a "1604" or "1013" error. At this point I cannot install installer and iBrickr doesn't work so SSH is not gonna happen anytime soon. Although after screwing up the first revirginizing attempt I was able to get around to doing it a second time, this time however I did do it right and yet it still didn't work, although I should point out that after the very first attempt I have always had a SIM error no matter what I did, I believe this is the main problem right now but I don't know what is causing it or how to fix it, any restore process that I try seems to not do anything.

HELP!!!!!
    Last edited by 4n7hr4x; 2007-10-24 at 06:30 AM.

Thanks

cough.cough..that why theres a wiki just the right stuff to read...and by the way modders ban this faggot...staight disrespect from the start...your going to have to do it now or later...and by the way i hate retards like you i hope you brick your phone and your computer blows up in your face...MAN YOU PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry but did you just say "Help!!!!!" after all that?

Please. Just leave now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by compton,Tx View Post
    I'm sorry but did you just say "Help!!!!!" after all that?

Please. Just leave now.
    hahaha he did.what a baby who want his sandwiches with the crust cuttoff...and a big spoon to feed him with...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    cough.cough..that why theres a wiki just the right stuff to read...and by the way modders ban this faggot...staight disrespect from the start...your going to have to do it now or later...and by the way i hate retards like you i hope you brick your phone and your computer blows up in your face...MAN YOU PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi there...Look I don't agree with everything he says but....this site needs to be alittle more organized or Create a new sub forum or something and post all the howtoo's in there...and let the readers judge for themself on what to use on there phone really

I did not say this forum was sloppy or whatever and I did not disrespect the programmers who wrote all the programs that I am glad to have, if you actually read my entire post you would know that.

If you go to the hackingtosh forums you'd know what I'm talking about when I say dissorganized and I know there is nothing the mods here can do about that.

When I said the tutorials were crap I wasn't talking only about the ones that the original coders and programmers wrote i was talking about all the thousands of ****** bags out there who use a tutorial and then decide to write their own even crappier version only to further confuse people like me.

I will not apologize, if you're the kind of person who is offended that easily then I'm glad I'm not like you, otherwise **** all of you I don't care I can see I won't get any help here.

Thanks

dude there is 60,0000 plus members with 10 modders give them a brake..they are doing all they can...and the how too that are worth a damn are sticky on the forums...god noobs..and once again the wiki is where the guides are!!!!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't apologise, because no one is or should be offended. But I'm going to let you in on a little secret..... If you continue to talk like that, you won't ever get the right tutorial. Also try a little more research before you take on such a task. Maybe ask a few questions. You'll get a lot further, with fewer problems.

To the OP I have one word: WIKI

All of the 'reviewed' guides are there in one place. No need to sift through layers of posts if all you want is a guide

Suggestion: Next time you want some help, don't come into a site like this firing both barrels at the folks who are VOLUNTEERING to maintain it. There's more than a few folks here who will go out of their way to answer most questions if they're asked in a reasonable manner (And not for the umpteenth time in as many different threads)

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Too bad the idea of a root canal is more appealing than trying to help you at this point
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette