Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.4 revirginize help

Default 1.1.4 revirginize help
    Okay I need to go to the apple store to let them check out my speaker. I messed it up from poking a needle to get more volume. I know dumb me. Now all I get is the vibrating function. Anyways, now I need to get it back to original state. I searched the forums but there was never a clear easy way of doing it. The guide was actually for 1.1.1 firmware. Will that thread work for 1.1.4? Will just restoring and backing up do? Will the techs at apple find out that the phone was unlocked by just doing this method?

All help is greatly appreciated.

thank you,

RICH

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

First thing is hehe... Are you using att? or O2 if you're in the UK? Well make sure you use the allowed simcard when you bring it there...

Check more tutorials out there about restoring to 1.1.4... At this point, you don't need to care about jailbreaking really... All you need to do is just go to DFU mode... restore a new 1.1.4 firmware (download the ispw file... you can google it by typing download iphone firmware 1.1.4 ispw)... then activate your iphone with iTunes... if not, you can try ZiPhone, advanced option, tick the activate box only, not unlock not jailbreak... LOL,,,

Glad you found that funny....I did too after a day or two. Anyways, I'm with At&t and my firmware now is 1.1.4. I unlocked it using ziphone. My search found no such file for download. Maybe its me. If I use ziphone to activatte only, will that get me back to original out of box settings. Will the apple techs be able to tell if I had unlocked it.

thanks again,

RICH