Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error: Failed to download .FLS: Could not verify downloaded image

Thanks

Default Error: Failed to download .FLS: Could not verify downloaded image
    i got this
    Error: Failed to download .FLS: Could not verify downloaded image

i made sure that the permissions were right and that they were at the right location...

also ,if i virginize my phone that would mean that i would be able to put my original att chip in and it wouldnt say incorrect sim right? cuz it does that now...

what baseband are you running, 03.14.08 or the later one, i had that same problem i had 1.1.1 and then downgraded to 1.0.2 and my baseband remanined updated, so i simply used a program called downbase found somewhere on this website to downgrade my baseband and then i ran through the steps again and it worked....you could use ieraser and the secpack method for downgrading your baseband, but it requires terminal and downbase is a one click program for the terminal noob...

Thanks

i dont see the modem version...i get this

i cant use downbase cuz its for osx, and i tried useing terminal but get an error...anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by z3r01; 2007-10-22 at 11:28 PM.

if you scroll down from the about screen you'll see modem firmware. if it is 03.14, then you just need to run the virginizer, if it begins with 04, then follow the guide for downgrading the baseband from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2. it requires you to use iEraser to fully erase the baseband then reflash with 03.14. although those instructions are for Mac, you can run the same commands with an SSH client and WinSCP