Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The OFFICIAL iPhone 2.0 Beta Hacking Thread currently (5A240d)

Quote Originally Posted by milocoon View Post
    Hi bilsta57, I`ve managed to upgrade with my custom.ipsw using the "alt key". I found an app called Baseband Info which I installed on my iPhone by adding www.trejan.com/irepo to my installer sources. It will tell you all sorts of cool info about your iPhone, and the most crucial, what bootloader you have, it turns out my brand new iPhone has the old 3.9 BL and my s/n has 44 in it so it is in fact OLD stock but brand new.
    Now that I`m happy with pwnage I might try your Beta version, it`s asked above but I read somewhere that if I upgrade to this version what happens to the baseband ?
    I can easily restore it to 1.1.4 but do I need to worry about restoring the baseband (I`m not really sure what the baseband is ? Baseband Info tells me currently Modem Firmware 04.04.05_G, EEPROM V 208, EEPROM Rev 1, BootL 4.6M3S2 and my IMEI))

Thanks
    @milocoon: My custom .ipsw file keeps your old baseband, the one your on now

@Dog Lover Man: Use PWNAGE with the 5A240D .ipsw file and tick activate and you can do what you want from there .

@Cerniuk: Basically if your talking about the very very latest firmware in the 2.0 beta program.... No there currently is no way to hacktivate it nor jailbreak it. However when an update to PWNAGE comes out you will be able to hacktivate it, they should release an update very soon anyway .
    Last edited by bilsta57; 2008-04-29 at 10:57 AM.
    To check out my blog just type bilsta57 into the google search bar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bilsta57 For This Useful Post:

milocoon (2008-04-29)

@Cerniuk: I dont have any issue downgrading and upgrading my firmware from 2.0 to 1.1.4 and back again. I did it more then 3 times to test something out

Does 5A240D have the exchange support?

So I downloaded the 5a240d and pwnd my iPhone with a custom 1.1.4ipsw. I am now trying to browse the 5a240d ipsw but everytime I do pwnage says it can't recognize it. What am I missing on? Any help would be great.

Upgraded to 2.0 5a240d but now I can't put music on my iphone. It keeps saying iPhone software is to old and can not be written to. HELP!!!!
    Last edited by phatgenius; 2008-05-01 at 05:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have a problem.i downloaded the finder and a game launcher to put the snes on my phone and i have the rom's but it wont put the games on the snes app. so the snens wont open.also where is the regular nes player and how do u get it ?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

I said A LOT OF TIMES,LEAKING IS NOT A GOOD THING! LEAKING=WAREZ,WAREZ=BAN!
    Dudes,thread like this,should be in Chit Chat,becaurse they are really annoying though...

Where do you get 2.0 firmware? I have tried bit Torrents, none worked~!

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey,ipoddy3-LEAKING FIRMWARE FROM THE TORRENTS IS WAREZ! I guess noone will give you the link,becaurse they simply will get banned?
    And how do you geta beta firmware? Go to http://developer.apple.com/iphone/program/ and purchase one of th programs,then you will have both betas.

iDemocracy 3 for Mac and Windows will be launching on may 3rd 7pm PST so keep an eye on drakenza.com

@skanless: you need to grab a test rom off a few sites and for the rom that works..... just use that site

@phatgenius: It doesn't have DRM built in yet, but soon it will lol

Hey i have a problem installing af custom 2.0 firmware on my iphone iget an error 1604? what does that mean?

@shauge: It means you need to re-pwn your iphone with pwnage 1.1 because its not accepting the unassigned code

Default 2.0 firmware
    where did you got 2.0 firmware to download?

@vikramsk74: look on google or go to my blog and see.... but im not posting any warez here

Quote Originally Posted by bilsta57 View Post
    @adeel akmal: Basically it lets you make custom restore/firmware images so like a 2.0 restore image with custom logos images games/apps/sounds etc already pre-loaded into the .ipsw file ...
    Hi bilsta57! Thanks for initiating this thread. Is there a tutorial on how to customize logo images games/apps/sounds using pwnage on mac machine? Please provide me the link.

Thank you very much.

Thanks

Which the best and safe unlock, activation, etc for 1.1.4 firmwire? i have looked around.. too many option to make a choices.. Im quite lost what i should go for it..

I has tmobile simcard so want unlock and everything...

the list i seen softwares is

1.democracy 3.0
    2. pawned
    3.ziphone
    blahh

so which one is best overalls etc?

hope hear from you all soon thanks!!
    ---------------------------------------------

Thanks

Ziphone and PWnage tool are the best ones but are very diffrent
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mars478 For This Useful Post:

DEVO1 (2008-05-07)

Thanks

"Ziphone and PWnage tool are the best ones but are very diffrent" too simple answer

im sure out there many people using either of them but what results and overalls is... but its okay anyway thanks thou
    ---------------------------------------------

@blista, whats ur blog called?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast