Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WINDOWS 1.1.1 JAILBREAK THANKS TO iDemocracy

Exclamation WINDOWS 1.1.1 JAILBREAK THANKS TO iDemocracy
    ok so i have to point out the hard work of Drakenza who wrote this whole program nice work..

ok so basically run iDemocracy download it here http://code.google.com/p/idemocracy follow the instructions it also enables all the apps you need.

but if your stuck at the please connect to itunes AFTER YOU HAVE JAILBROKEN AND UPGRADED (GRRRRR ) then your going to want to check out my guide at (ah wat the hell ill repost here ) ok so your stuck well first thing to do is to slide to go to emergency

2. then put in *#307# it should ring itself then your going to use the delete arrow at the top <x it looks like that so use that to delete *#307# and enter 0 and dial then answer the call now end the call and it should ring again decline it now you should be at the phone menu

3. go to the contacts tab and add a contact called hack and add a url thats going to be:

Code:
    prefs://1F
    4. ok now save all of it and click on the url that will take you to the prefrences menu then go to wifi and select your home network it doesnt matter if you have a password enter it there after youre done click on the tiny blue arrow next to the network you are connected to and write down your ip adress

5. ok now download WinSCP from http://sourceforge.net/project/downl...or=superb-east ok now enter as follows

Code:
    Host name: your iphone's ip adress
    Code:
    Username: root
    Code:
    Password: alpine
    6.once youre in go to

Code:
    usr>libexec and upload the lockdown file below
    http://rapidshare.com/files/63822007/lockdownd.zip after its all done reboot and enjoy you are free from activating with AT&T !!!

UPDATE ENABLE YOUTUBE BY DOWNLOADING AND RUNNING THIS http://rapidshare.com/files/63864794...activation.rar AFTER EVERYTHINGS DONE
    Last edited by bilsta57; 2007-11-01 at 09:47 AM.

Hi there
    glad to see you're enjoying iDemocracy! I'm glad it's being so well received.
    I received a few emails about the "Connect to iTunes" problem, and apparently I has happened to a few people while jailbreaking 1.1.1.
    With your permission, I would like to reproduce your guide to fixing this problem on iDemocracy's website and perhaps in the next version of iDemocracy (giving credit to you, of course).
    Please get back to me on this, and I'm glad you're using iDemocracy!
    Have fun with your freed iphone!

-- Drakenza

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Can you upload the lockdownd file to another website, I hate having to wait hours on rapidshare.

Smile reply
    YEH great thanks man go ahead post it on the iDemocracy website or program if u give me credit on the post lol

also nice work on the program
    Last edited by bilsta57; 2007-10-22 at 10:20 AM.

do we have to enable SSH first to copy the lockdownd to usr/libexec? if so...how to jailbreak the 1.1.1 so I can install SSH?

IMPORTANT: iDemocracy was just updated to v1.1.1(1.1), which now fixes a large number of bugs, and UNLOCKING! Please check it out. It can fix any problems you encountered before such as Springpatching and Symlink removal (i.e. the 300mb capacity problem).

Quote Originally Posted by Drakenza View Post
    IMPORTANT: iDemocracy was just updated to v1.1.1(1.1), which now fixes a large number of bugs, and UNLOCKING! Please check it out. It can fix any problems you encountered before such as Springpatching and Symlink removal (i.e. the 300mb capacity problem).
    So it should do everything by itself now? Also, is it restoring the phone meaning, would I lose my contacts and/or photos during this? And lastly, does it also install apptapp for you during this?

It doesn't do EVERYTHING but it does a lot of things for you automatically.
    If you sync your contacts to Windows Address book and download all your photos from your iPhone, you shouldn't lose anything when you re-sync later.
    And yes, it does indeed install AppTapp Installer.app for you, and if you want it can install/uninstall anySIM for you if you want to unlock.

Friend I mistakely uploaded my unlocked I phone I purchased with a unlocked vesion 1.0.2. I upgraded to 1.1.1 mistakenly. I the got a 00499.... IMEI No. I later downgraded and got my orginal IMEI No. back running on my phone. But the prpblem now is my modem with a Firmware 04.01.13_G. And my Version is .0.2(1C28). Any help?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayreal View Post
    Friend I mistakely uploaded my unlocked I phone I purchased with a unlocked vesion 1.0.2. I upgraded to 1.1.1 mistakenly. I the got a 00499.... IMEI No. I later downgraded and got my orginal IMEI No. back running on my phone. But the prpblem now is my modem with a Firmware 04.01.13_G. And my Version is .0.2(1C28). Any help?
    TRY This one, It's from Raven's guide here http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10461

Downgrading iPhone BaseBand from v4.xx to v3.14 and reversing anySIM/iUnlock messup's

Download Saviour Pack (pay your respects to the Saviour Pack)

I presume your iPhone is still connected to iTunes, if NOT then please do so... and keep it connected at ALL times.

Extract the folder from the SaviourPack archive onto your drive.
    On the iPhone goto Settings > General > AutoLock > choose 'Never'
    Run iBrickr select Files, then goto /usr/bin/ and upload ALL the files ONE-by-ONE from the Saviour Pack folder.
    Press the Back link and come to the main screen of iBrickr. Now select Applications and follow the instructions to install PXL.
    Once your done, press Browse Applications and install MobileTerminal VT100 vsvn161 and ONLY then BSD Subsystem v1.5
    Run Mobile Terminal from your SpringBoard and type:
    Code:
    cd /usr/binTIP: Use the TAB key to auto complete commands/file/directory names
    Stop CommCenter by typing:
    Code:
    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plistGive the bbupdater file read/write permission by typing:
    Code:
    chmod +x bbupdaterNow we check the version of the baseband, which should be v4.01 by typing:
    Code:
    bbupdater -vExecute this in the console, to give iEraser executable rights:
    Code:
    chmod +x ieraserRun iEraser by typing:
    Code:
    ieraserWait for a few seconds for the process to complete. This will WIPE your baseband, given a file "secpack" is in the same directory and this is a version 4 secpack.
    Run the bbupdater command again. This time it will not find any baseband firmware:
    Code:
    bbupdater -vExpect a slight delay in speed while your typing
    Now we flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone by typing:
    Code:
    bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.flsPress 'Enter' once and wait for 3mins 17 secs for it to complete. This will flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone. Please be patient and let the process complete. It's best that you DO NOT tamper with your phone
    Now check to make sure it worked:
    Code:
    bbupdater -vExpect further delay in speed while typing. It should tell you the version is 3.14

Congratulations! You've successfully Downgraded the Baseband/Modem firmware to 3.14

Hope this help
    Last edited by dakko; 2007-10-23 at 09:21 AM.

can i use ibrickr to change icons and upload nes games if i jailbreaked with idemocracy

Default questions about activating
    Quote Originally Posted by bilsta57 View Post
    ok so i have to point out the hard work of Drakenza who wrote this whole program nice work..

ok so basically run iDemocracy download it here http://code.google.com/p/idemocracy follow the instructions it also enables all the apps you need.

but if your stuck at the please connect to itunes AFTER YOU HAVE JAILBROKEN AND UPGRADED (GRRRRR ) then your going to want to check out my guide at (ah wat the hell ill repost here ) ok so your stuck well first thing to do is to slide to go to emergency

2. then put in *#307# it should ring itself then your going to use the delete arrow at the top <x it looks like that so use that to delete *#307# and enter 0 and dial then answer the call now end the call and it should ring again decline it now you should be at the phone menu

3. go to the contacts tab and add a contact called hack and add a url thats going to be:

Code:
    4. ok now save all of it and click on the url that will take you to the prefrences menu then go to wifi and select your home network it doesnt matter if you have a password enter it there after youre done click on the tiny blue arrow next to the network you are connected to and write down your ip adress

5. ok now download WinSCP from http://sourceforge.net/project/downl...or=superb-east ok now enter as follows

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    6.once youre in go to

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/63822007/lockdownd.zip after its all done reboot and enjoy you are free from activating with AT&T !!!

UPDATE ENABLE YOUTUBE BY DOWNLOADING AND RUNNING THIS http://rapidshare.com/files/63864794...activation.rar AFTER EVERYTHINGS DONE

1) i would like to kno if i use this method to activate my phone will i have to put in sim (non -AT&t) in the phone to do the activation ?

2) after activation would i be able to use another sim on the phone or would i have to do the activation with the new sim inside the phone?

1) i would like to kno if i use this method to activate my phone will i have to put in sim (non -AT&t) in the phone to do the activation ?

2) after activation would i be able to use another sim on the phone or would i have to do the activation with the new sim inside the phone?
    Last edited by gready123456; 2007-10-24 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Problem with SSH to iPhone
    I can get up to step 5, but when I try to ssh into my I phone I get the following error:
    20:06:25.796 Connecting to SSH2 server 192.168.1.6:22...
    20:06:27.343 Connection attempt unsuccessful. Connect() failed: OS error 10061: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

I can ping the device.

replys

SORRY ABOUT THE LATE REPLYS IM WORKIN ON YET ANOTHER METHOD lol

ok so this guide was created to help Drakenza out but for modmyschnit: no u cannot YET....lol

gready123456:

1. no you can use anysim even AT&T
    2.yes but its better to re-run or actually run the activation with your t-mobile or whatever sim you want inside it while activating 4 the first time
    3.in order to use other sims you need to run anySIM then you can really use anySIM lol hope that helps

Zman771:
    Drakenza could u help me out lol

Default is this the method to activate phone with no AT&T Sim at all time?
    hi bista57,

i would like to know this method that you introduce is to activate the iphone without any AT&T Sim at all time right? or do i need to use winstaller to run the activation steps to activate my iphone, as i'm in australia, i dont have any AT&T Sim card to start with, so what is your recommendation if i am trying to use idemocracy for jail break and unlock, what software should i use to activate the phone, and at what step should i do that? does idemocracy fix the youtube or do i need another software to get the youtube fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by bilsta57 View Post

Code:

Code:
    Code:
    Code:
    6.once youre in go to

Code:

Smile reply
    HEY LOL IM IN AUSTRALIA lol yeh so you dont need any sim card at all to activate or you could go and buy if you dont have one a optus,vodafone,Telstra,dodo,NOT 3 lol i have tried it does not work says no service I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH DO NOT USE WINSTALLER ON 1.1.1 IT WILL PUT IT IN RECOVERY MODE AND YOU WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE TO RESTORE now on to the edge issue yes there are work-arounds to this issue i reccomend buying a pre-paid optus sim and using that for mobile internet because of the turbo-charge offer or you could buy a next G sim both are the same so

Telstra's APN: telstra.internet
    Optus's APN: internet
    vodafone's APN: vfinternet.au

and user name and password are blank you can find edge in settings>general>network>EDGE