Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WinSCP problem.

Default WinSCP problem.
    Hello guys, once again I need your help. Today I've managed to create a connection with iPhone using WinSCP, everything went well. After that I've reseted all settings and media + data using iPhone menu and since then WinSCP gives me this error with "connection refused".
    What do you think that should I do? Thank you very much in advance.

If you reset your settings, then most likely your iphone now has a different IP Address than before. Have you checked that to see if it still matches the one you set in WinSCP?

Yes, checked that one The IP is the same (settings - wifi - details on my network - ip address).

Also I have BSD and OpenSSH. And I've turned on OpenSSH and WiFi from services...

If you chose "erase all content and settings" thats like doing a restore basically, so it would have deleted OpenSSh and everything else off your phone. Which would be why it wont connect.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

catallin (2008-04-12)

But if I go into installer - uninstall I can see under the system category BSD and OpenSSH installed... When I've erased all media and data it didn't erase any of the applications. Only music, videos, ringtones, pictures and SMS, notes, contacts...

Edit: I've uninstalled OpenSSH, installed back, tried once again but the same "network error: connection refused" message.

I really need WinSCP because I need to set permission 775 for all files in one folder... Thank you, guys.
    Last edited by catallin; 2008-04-12 at 01:32 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default try this
    try this.

uninstall BSD and openSSH.
    Then reinstall. Reboot phone, make sure open SSH is turned on on the phone.

Double check your IP again. Double check that there have been no changes to the "allowed" devices on the Wifi network.

I had this issue and it was the fact that the IP address had changed on my phone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rossmnz For This Useful Post:

catallin (2008-04-12)

I've entered in Installer and on BSD Subsystem I don't have uninstall but reinstall. And when I hit Reinstall it says "package download failed".

I've reseted all my network settings and now it's working again Thank you!