Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 259

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [FIX] iPhone Virginzer - fix your seczone & NVRAM

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by shiny-blanket View Post
    can anyone offer any assisstance?

    Putty/Terminal crashes once connected via SSH after typing in more than 2 characters or executing. Trying to launch [b]/.[/] then execute
    "launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist "
    commands :S
    reinstall bsd and openssh from installer.app that worked for me

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to heespharm For This Useful Post:

    shiny-blanket (2007-10-21)

  3. #102
    I can confirm for anyone having "launchctl no such process" issues that actually exiting SCP and Putty and rebooting you phone, then restoring in iTunes (1.0.2) again, and running INdependence 1.24 activation on your sim will reveal an unlocked, apparently virgin phone with correct IMEI!

    (Did the whole process twice to confirm)

    My question now is, prepping for a 1.1.1, will everything go smoothly... I'm a little chicken to go through the process all over again.

    Will someone work out a post-virginization upgrade to 1.1.1 breakdown?
    Last edited by sentient_robot; 2007-10-21 at 12:02 AM.
    They say that freedom isn't free, but these days it's become the most damn expensive thing in the world.

  4. #103
    I'm having troubles unloading the commcenter. Getting No process error.

    At this stage. Thinking it may be unloaded already.

    Code:
    /bin/launchctl unload -w/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plistthat will unload commcenter

    c. now execute:

    Code:
    ./iUnlock 314secpack (Your_IMEI).bin_loader

    Although i'm not sure how to execute the files above, in putty,i've navigated to the directory and typed the cmmd above to no avail :S

  5. #104
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US/RP
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts

    HELP ANYBODY,

    I am not a computer savvy person though I could work around most of the time.

    I am stucked on step 3#5. PLEASE I have been working on this phone for about 14hrs now.

    Okeyihave save my IMEI bin in my C drive so when i do this
    this is what I get from my
    cmd
    CDocuments and Settings\myusername.CLIENT-NIFJLS1B>
    then i do the following & give me these
    CDocuments and Settings\myusername.CLIENT-NIFJLS1B>cd C
    C>cd revirginizer
    Crevirginizer>geomaker myIMEI.bin
    'geomaker' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.
    Crevirginizer>

    this is what i got


    PLEASE...REALLY NEED YOUR HELP
    THANK YOU
    Last edited by mixi92; 2007-10-21 at 01:27 AM.

  6. #105
    make sure the geomaker.exe is in the same place as your bin file. Then type the commannd in cmd

    edit: Flashing now, with regards to updating to 1.1.1 is this done with independance?
    Last edited by shiny-blanket; 2007-10-21 at 01:54 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to shiny-blanket For This Useful Post:

    mixi92 (2007-10-21)

  8. #106
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    US/RP
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny-blanket View Post
    make sure the geomaker.exe is in the same place as your bin file. Then type the commannd in cmd

    edit: Flashing now, with regards to updating to 1.1.1 is this done with independance?
    Shiny Blanket,

    THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU'RE MY ANGEL.

    mixi

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny-blanket View Post
    make sure the geomaker.exe is in the same place as your bin file. Then type the commannd in cmd

    edit: Flashing now, with regards to updating to 1.1.1 is this done with independance?
    Relaxing for a while. I have been sitting for 14hrs now. Now joke. Had problems of all sort got around with it except this one.

    I'll let you know as soon as I get my break. it was in my face all along. dah.....

    Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    Last edited by mixi92; 2007-10-21 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #107
    Exclamation Help
    5. original geohotz gloader contain a bug which prevent it from work it was corrected by guest184 and simple proggy is generated to the personal gloader.
    a. cmd and change the dir to where you have saved the file you downlaoded.. "example: for me it was Ciphone\revirginizer"
    b. Then type "geomaker (your_imei).bin",
    c. You will receive "(Your_imei).bin_loader" - THAT IS YOURS LOADER


    PLEASE HELP ME ON HOW TO D OTHIS PROCESS CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC THANKS

  10. #108
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny-blanket View Post
    edit: Flashing now, with regards to updating to 1.1.1 is this done with independance?
    If you mean updating to Firmware 1.1.1, its done in iTunes by clicking the update button

  11. #109
    SCUBA:

    I did press the simfree and it ran and give me 2 message box. I did OK and OK. Then it's that simfree screen (not in springboard any more). and waited long time. freeze. so I quit the app.
    I am sure I did make simfree executable "chmod +x bbsimfree kill rm sh", correct?

  12. #110
    Quick question...first of all I think everything went well even though I had to change directories a few times from what it stated in the guide. My main problem is that I don't know if I ever managed to shut down the CommCenter during the whole process. Now, after all is done and it appears to be fine, when I try to restart the CommCenter, I get "nothing found to load". Is this a problem?

  13. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient_robot View Post
    I can confirm for anyone having "launchctl no such process" issues that actually exiting SCP and Putty and rebooting you phone, then restoring in iTunes (1.0.2) again, and running INdependence 1.24 activation on your sim will reveal an unlocked, apparently virgin phone with correct IMEI!

    (Did the whole process twice to confirm)

    My question now is, prepping for a 1.1.1, will everything go smoothly... I'm a little chicken to go through the process all over again.

    Will someone work out a post-virginization upgrade to 1.1.1 breakdown?
    The same issue happened to my iPhone; I also restored using iTunes. You can continue with the 1.1.1 upgrade. From this point on; everything will go fine.

    You can use the tutorial @: http://www.hacktheiphone.com/111/iphone_step1_mac.html

  14. #112
    Well the firmware upgrade to 1.1.1 went well. Jailbreaked fine, only problem now is anySIM 1.02 hasn't unlock my sim
    Really don't want to pay for IPSF. Anyone had any luck?

  15. #113
    ok so I updated to 1.1.1 with my non original sim card installed. Not getting any error messages about wrong sim, still have MY IMEI but stuck at activation screen. Are there any working windows activation tutorials? I was using one that uses TouchFree but they don't even address activation until after they want you to use the springboard!?

  16. #114
    Plz, Plz, can someone do a mac guide???
    We macfolks would really appreciate it.
    Thx

  17. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by SiLeNtKiLLa View Post
    Followed everything to the IPSF app... DNS changed and all or what not, but getting:

    Unlock Failed. Error unlock is currently unauthorized or unavailable for this phone. Please contact your retailer.

    And not the token error, any idea whats up?
    Same here...

    Do we need a license for simfree? I thought the dns change would trick the license as well. if i have to pay for simfree, why wouldnt i just use that to unlock instead of virginizing and then using anysim?

  18. #116
    iPhone? More like MyPhone shadow_cruiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CD65 View Post
    Quick question...first of all I think everything went well even though I had to change directories a few times from what it stated in the guide. My main problem is that I don't know if I ever managed to shut down the CommCenter during the whole process. Now, after all is done and it appears to be fine, when I try to restart the CommCenter, I get "nothing found to load". Is this a problem?
    This means that CommCenter is already loaded. Somewhere at a point, CommCenter wasn't successfully unloaded

    Quote Originally Posted by shiny-blanket View Post
    Well the firmware upgrade to 1.1.1 went well. Jailbreaked fine, only problem now is anySIM 1.02 hasn't unlock my sim
    Really don't want to pay for IPSF. Anyone had any luck?
    anySIM 1.02 is not compatible with 1.1.1. You need to use anySIM 1.1.1 found here
    http://conceitedsoftware.com/iphone/anySIM-1.1.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by tekwiz View Post
    ok so I updated to 1.1.1 with my non original sim card installed. Not getting any error messages about wrong sim, still have MY IMEI but stuck at activation screen. Are there any working windows activation tutorials? I was using one that uses TouchFree but they don't even address activation until after they want you to use the springboard!?
    Activation tutorial is already in that guide but there's a much much easier way through the web. Go to this link and fill in the info
    https://ookoo.org/iphone/iasign.php

    Quote Originally Posted by bulge View Post
    Same here...

    Do we need a license for simfree? I thought the dns change would trick the license as well. if i have to pay for simfree, why wouldnt i just use that to unlock instead of virginizing and then using anysim?
    You have to unlock with anySIM 1.1.1. Link above

  19. #117
    So I've done all this on my 1.0.2 which has never been at 1.1.1 I want to update to 1.1.1 now that ive virginized...what all do i need to do...activate with what, jailbreak all that and do i just restore straight to 1.1.1 or what

  20. #118
    Activation tutorial is already in that guide but there's a much much easier way through the web. Go to this link and fill in the info
    https://ookoo.org/iphone/iasign.php

    Tried that but apparently it doesn't like the type of jailbreak I used where you go to the jailbreak website? Wouldn't give me write access..I've since restored to 1.0.2 I gotta say how nice it is being able to go back and forth without having to screw with the modem firmware anymore

  21. #119
    edit forget it figured it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    How long is the bbupdater -f *.fls -e *.eep suppose to take? Mines been going about 20 mins. And I really don't want to abort.
    try making sure teh fls and eep are in the right place also re copy them... then exit terminal and do the commands over again....

    should be okay
    Last edited by heespharm; 2007-10-21 at 06:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by thorne1022 View Post
    5. original geohotz gloader contain a bug which prevent it from work it was corrected by guest184 and simple proggy is generated to the personal gloader.
    a. cmd and change the dir to where you have saved the file you downlaoded.. "example: for me it was Ciphone\revirginizer"
    b. Then type "geomaker (your_imei).bin",
    c. You will receive "(Your_imei).bin_loader" - THAT IS YOURS LOADER


    PLEASE HELP ME ON HOW TO D OTHIS PROCESS CAN YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC THANKS
    make sure the "geomaker.exe" and "011122345678999.bin" is under one folder... den go to start menu den run... den just execute the files... for example C:/name_of_folder/geomaker 011122345678999.bin

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •