Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone will not boot!!! BASEBADN GONE!!! HELP!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iPhone will not boot!!! BASEBADN GONE!!! HELP!!!
    I was doing the baseband downgrade as described by ReVan. Well the Terminal locked up and rebooted the phone and now it won't even boot up. I can get iTunes and iBrickr to recognize the phone for an instant, but I'm afraid that the baseband is totally gone and the phone now cannot communication at all. Thanks and LMK

Ryan

Thanks

Can you tell me during what step did the Terminal lockup?
    Have you tried holding the Power + Home button for a long time for the phone to boot?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It locked up about 10 secs in.....how long do I need to hold the Power and Home button for the phone to boot?

I got it back to the activation screen.....got it to boot into DFU and iTunes repaired everything. I love this forum!!!!
    Last edited by rwmotorsports; 2007-10-17 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have the Same problem, and now my when i start the phone in recover mode the phone is requniced for a couple of secs and then diapears.

nothing in system harware, i am using windows

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Get it to boot into DFU mode. Mine would go into the Yellow Triangle but wouldn't restore, you need to get to DFU mode.

Default I have bigs problems
    Whe i try to reboot my iphone just appear the white apple and then boot whit a white text lines like linux or someting and then appear the white apple again and then the white text again running. and repeat.