Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1

I redid everything now i`m back to the part where i ask why is my tmobile sim card still getting denied its still showing (Incorrect SIM) This Iphone must be used with an approved SIM please help...somebody
    Last edited by uwrite; 2007-10-19 at 09:22 PM.

Default Only 1 simcard after activation
    Hi there,

Thanks for this guideline! It helped me a lot! I finally got it working again.
    But I have a question. Is it true it can handle only 1 simcard after activation? It works on 1 simcard. If I put in the simcard from another provider (both not AT&T, I'm from the Netherlands) in it, it doesn't work and it says I have to activate in Itunes the AT&T simcard.

What steps should I repeat if I want the other simcard to work?

Thanks for your help!

Luuk

Quote Originally Posted by yurilu View Post
    i have ulocked 10 iphone and the guide has worked amazing!!!! thanks!!!! but i dont know why i can put more than 16 icons how can i fix it????

Download Summer Board

Tried it on 4 different iPhones!! Works 1000000% guaranteed.

Thanks again!

Hey Raven its me again I'm attempting to unlock a 1.1.1 iPhone as we speak. But the problem I run into is when you run the ieraser command, oddly I got the problem that you listed in your trouble shooting section. You said to remove .bin and so I set my folder to "tiles" for the view and it says that secpack is just a "file" without a .bin extension so I was wondering if you had any idea on what is going on.

Update: I tried to reupload the file and ran the command again but this time it gave me the: # If you are getting this error with ieraser: "Got header: 77 0b cc - Bus error"
    It is because you didn't remove the .bin extension of the secpack. You need to make sure it is removed in windows by changing your folder view options to show extensions for known file types, OR in Mac by ctrl + click and going to get info and removing the extension under Name & Extension.
    Last edited by x0bry7x; 2007-10-20 at 03:28 AM.

For some reason it wont let me install the Unlock.app when i try to run the wINstallGUI it says something like the application failed to initialized properly. What do i do now?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    In Phase 2, when i try to run IBrickr to install applications like MobileTerminal VT100 vsvn161 and when i click on browse application, the page just doesn't show up. It's just blank page. why is it like that ? I hate internet explorer...sucks big time x-(

What should i do ?
    Error Report in IBrickr:

ex_findphone
    s_iBrickr version: 0.91
    s_iPhoneInterface
    s_Waiting for phone
    s_Connection established.
    r_command
    s_ProductVersion = 1.0.2
    r_command
    iPhone found
    r_command
    Could not enable SSL
    ex_pxlcheck
    s_iPhoneInterface
    s_Waiting for phone
    r_command
    ex_listapps
    s_fileexists
    i_st_size=68
    i_st_blocks=0
    s_iPhoneInterface
    i_st_ifmt=S_IFDIR
    r_command
    Could not enable SSL
    s_Waiting for phone
    r_command
    e_/var/root/Media/PXL/DB: No such file or directory <<, or i think it's that
    r_command
    Could not enable SSL
    ex_browseapps
    or is it because the website: http://cre.ations.net/creation/ibrickr << is down? can it be possible?
    Last edited by kk_maths97; 2007-10-20 at 08:44 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If by any chance, the commands wat you type in terminal makes no effect, then close your terminal

Open your terminal app again
    type in cd /usr/bin
    and then carry on with the command that you have to type

I am saying this cause at times, the terminal app does not respond to the command we enter specially when we unload commcenter.plist and erase the baseband by running ieraser.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I think it was because the ibrickr website was down so yea now i got it working and i installed those both Terminal and BSD applications and all process happened too but i cannot find BSD application on my IPhone Springboard but I find Terminal application. Actually BSD application doesn't show up at all but it shows up in IBrickr where we put all application as FAKE IPHONE.what should i do? Also Can someone tell me when i write that cd /usr/bin command and press TAB, what actually happens? and so on for the rest commands that i have to write...What kind of process will i see going on inside IPhone? because when i write cd /usr/bin and press tab then it just adds another "/" after bin like from cd /usr/bin to cd /usr/bin/ so is that right? what is it supposed to do? then how to go to next line? its confusing and how long do i wait after writing each commands? please some1 tell...thank youu
    Last edited by kk_maths97; 2007-10-20 at 01:34 PM.

I need Help please I did all the process and the phone is working the only think i cant get to work is youtube getting error can not connect to youtube I activated with the PACAY package but still doesnt work. Please help!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Im not getting the yellow triangle can anybody help me?

can you help me, REVAN?
    i follow what you say, and everything is ok at phase 1
    but at phase 2 , from step 1 to step 6, thay are all ok , i'm very confused at step 7 ,8,9.., after typing code
    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    chmod +x bbupdater
    bbupdater -v
    ...nothing happen, do i have press anything after typing code?
    what can i do,now? please! thanks
    ps: sorry for my bad english

First i would like to thanks revan for this excellent unlocking method. Ive done over 6 now

I wouldnt mind answering some questions on this subject as well

BTW anyone know if this would brick your phone if you choose to upgrade to 1.1.1 later on? would u have to virginizer your phone, even if u had a virgin 1.1.1 then used this unlocking method?

unlocked already. But try with Malaysia line maxis 012, cant call in. But can call out. how to solve this problem? Can anybody help? If cant call in it is useless. Thanks.
    Last edited by hondamember; 2007-10-21 at 02:25 AM.

i thought with the new version of anySIM 1.1 , we can unlock iphone v 1.1.1 ?? If yes, where is the tutorial for it ? all the tutorial is we must downgrade it.. can we just unlock it and enjoy the new feature of the new update?

so what's the point when we try to virginize the phone , upgrade it to 1.1.1, and after that, downgrade to 1.0.2 and unlock it again ?? it means we get no advantages from the new update version 1.1.1 , right?

what's the point indeed?

if I had followed Erica's 4 part guide with the unlock.app for mac that is on mod my iphone.com can I upgrade to v1.1.1 safely? what do I need to do after that?
    thank you in advance.

Is it necessary to downgrade the baseband to 3.14 after you've downgraded 1.1.1 to 1.0.2? Also, is it necessary to do the Erica's unlock, because I have to intentions of unlocking my iPhone? Thanks.

i am getting error when using Terminal on the phone which says "Failed to initialize comm layer: (is it open by another app?)....

guys i used the anySim unlock 1.1 after downgrading to 1.02. from 1.1.1 and the unlock went fine but after a day or two everything crashed and i cant make any phone calls now or cant even use wifi.....it says Repair needed please contact Apple

my modem firmware is blankkk for now so i m not sure if this guide is for me cz all of u have 4.xx supposedly and then downgrade to 3.14

cry cry

Dubai, United Arab Emirates www.dubai-mobiles.net
    Thanks

Default It worked
    THANK A BILLION !!!

IT WORKED FOR ME....!!!

dont forget to visit www.dubai-mobiles.net

TIP: Use the TAB key to auto complete commands/file/directory names
    can anyone help me to explain this?
    i'm very confused at phase 2
    after typimh code:
    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
    chmod +x bbupdater
    bbupdater -v
    chmod +x ieraser
    ieraser
    bbupdater -v
    bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls
    nothing happen, do i have to press anything after typing each code?
    hlep, please! many thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast