Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1

ReVan, I have a "repair needed" phone with no baseband..i followed all the steps now but after i uploaded all files to cd /usr/bin and try to run terminal, it says usr/bin/login: file does not exist...how to correct this problem please?

please help.. always stop at ./norz seczone.backup... for the backup.. don't know why.. try for many many times already.. still doesn't work.. what's wrong.. ai.. my iphone has slept for 3 days already.. please help ........Thanks

how can we set the revinginer no auto.......

would u like to start the backup process?
    yes
    Creating a backup of teh NOR seczone
    geohot's nor dumper
    all your norz are belong to us
    super fast .. just the way i like it
    Dumping: A03FA000-A03FC000
    waiting ofr data...

Then wait forever..
    please help.............................................. ...........
    Last edited by gkenhung; 2007-12-01 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    There are too many unanswered posts for downgrading your baseband from v4.02 to v4.01... please DO NOT post it here as this is not the right Thread for v4.02. Please go here instead http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17185

Anyways, please add i.unlock.no to your Installer Source and Install the 1.1.2 Baseband downgrade. Do this ONLY if you have accidentally upgraded your phone and wish to revert back to v1.1.1
    Yeap....after this downgrade i lost my wifi..... so guys be VERY carefull with bb downgrader

i tried to fix my 00499 and no wifi no nothing problem for 3 days 60 hours.. but still didn't work............. i used every steps.. but still no work.. is that my hardware problem?????

before mine was 1.0.2 unlock.. then i revirgin and upgrade to 1.1.1 and unlock, it was working fine very good.. after a week, because my sim card didn't apply Edge, so i used my friend's sim card and try to use Edge.. that time, i was off Edge by "Services" then after put his sim card in, i turn the Edge on, and appear "setting atNt something" then i chose other.. .. then Edge didn't work.. then i change back to my sim.. suddenly the can't make call anymore, and no carrier..... then i restore the phone. and start to no have wifi and 00499.......... please help..........................

Default I am stucked at Phase 4
    Hi,

first i have to thank for everybody who tried to help people like me. I got a new iphone. I followed all the steps showing on the first page. everything was fine and worked very well. But i am stucked at phase 4.
    There are so many forums telling different things. I dont know anymore where i have read what.
    I have now firmware 1.1.1
    fireare version 04.01.13_G
    I dont have wifi, how can i unlock my iphone and use my simcard

thx
    maria

I've followed the guide 100%, but after i've succesfully run ericas Unlock.app it says completed - I close it - But IMEI is still 00499.

I've restarted the phone but still no luck. What can i do now?

(I've got the right modemfirmware number and all other steps checked out succesfully)

Iv'e got the same issue Crueltylizer, is your wi-fi still working or is it all toast?

ok, sorry i did not bother reading through the whole post but something odd struck me in the thread's title... "Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated))"
    so why would you want to fix your seczone if you are already on 1.1.1? i've seen this advice quite a few times but still don't get it.
    the reason the virginizing (fixing corrupt seczone) was ever invented was for ppl using the old anysim (iunlock) right? this f#$cked up your seczone and that had to be restored... cause otherwise the phone would (semi-)brick on upgrade to 1.1.1
    so then it means that everyone who ever managed to upgrade to 1.1.1 or has an otb never ever ever has to virginize right?
    after all the phone could have never made it to 1.1.1 the corrupted seczones.
    so maybe i just don't get it and if so, lease explain it to me... but i am quite sure this whole virginizing obsession is taken on too big a scale! (and don't egt me wrong, i do love the concept of virginizing for some reason it has this weird appeal, i need to virginize more things! preferably my GF :P)

i cant install pxl on my iphone from ibrickr. does any1 know how to fix this issue. i keep doing what it says in ibrickr and it still doesn't install, so i cant get past step 2.

Quote Originally Posted by baxxy View Post
    Iv'e got the same issue Crueltylizer, is your wi-fi still working or is it all toast?
    I still have Wi-Fi on one of my phones - The one that successfully got through all the steps except the IMEI fix step.

On the other everything is toast and this guide doesn't work on it.

Guys...girls...I have a problem....

I bot a phone here in the Dubai with v1.0.2, I tried to jailbreak it and found tht jailbreakme only supports 1.1.1, so i went ahead and restored/upgraded the phone to v1.1.1, but somehow the Baseband version that i got was 4.02.13! Now no matter whther i upgrade or downgrade, my baseband remains 4.02.13....because of this i think, my PACAY also doesnt work...and when i jailbreak v1.1.1 successfully, anySim 1.1 does not unlock the SIM due to SECPACK error...other tools that i used were the BB downgrader available from i.unlock.no, but that gives me "MAIN SCRIPT ERROR", everythings is failing...PLEASE HELP ME!

if there are any geniuses out there..ive tried to do step 2.5 ...but my imei is still messed up....any other suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by rhath127 View Post
    if there are any geniuses out there..ive tried to do step 2.5 ...but my imei is still messed up....any other suggestions?
    Bumping this. I have the same issue . Someone must know a way to fix it. I emailed a company that repair iPhones and they said they won't even touch an iPhone with the wrong IMEI. Help!

someone told me that for issues where the 0449 imei shows up....in cases where it cant be fix with a bb downgrade or virginize - we need a seczone rebuild. but this is not avail as yet.im not sure when it will be out but i sure hope its soon.....

Please, help to fix the 0049 IMEI ERROR with your signature. Click on the next link:

http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18237

We hope Elite / Dev Team works on a "seczone builder"...
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mubeen_beeny View Post
    Guys...girls...I have a problem....

I bot a phone here in the Dubai with v1.0.2, I tried to jailbreak it and found tht jailbreakme only supports 1.1.1, so i went ahead and restored/upgraded the phone to v1.1.1, but somehow the Baseband version that i got was 4.02.13! Now no matter whther i upgrade or downgrade, my baseband remains 4.02.13....because of this i think, my PACAY also doesnt work...and when i jailbreak v1.1.1 successfully, anySim 1.1 does not unlock the SIM due to SECPACK error...other tools that i used were the BB downgrader available from i.unlock.no, but that gives me "MAIN SCRIPT ERROR", everythings is failing...PLEASE HELP ME!
    Hi

Me too have this problem !!!

Please Help ...

Mercy

my iphone shows only the itune icon and the adapter,i dont know whats the problem. its not responding at all i couldnt even go to sos calls

Thanks

I've problem with the ieraser for modem version 04.02.13, do you know where can i get the latest ieraser?
    wlilies... ^ ^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wlilies View Post
    I've problem with the ieraser for modem version 04.02.13, do you know where can i get the latest ieraser?
    Add i.unlock.no in your Installer source. You can virginize directly from the Unlocking Tools category

Thanks a lot, it worked for me (had the "no service" bug/problem).

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast