Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by tomdz32 View Post
    i didnt see anything change i jus found out it was case sensitave i didnt not do that..you think thats the problem..and when i typin some files it said some not found
    I'm almost positive that's what the problem was...

Did you do step 17?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yeah did step 17 it check the files said it was good to go and did it in about 20min turned it off put my sim in turned it back on and poped up

should i just redo it and do the letters exact and everything?
    Last edited by tomdz32; 2007-10-16 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tomdz32 View Post
    yeah did step 17 it check the files said it was good to go and did it in about 20min turned it off put my sim in turned it back on and poped up

should i just redo it and do the letters exact and everything?
    Yes, and then I *believe* you'd have to redo steps 14 and on...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    what you mean just keep checking it?

i somehow can't get my winstaller to work, can someone please send me their's?

thank you

Thanks

do you have .net 2.0 installed

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jedinight For This Useful Post:

kevvstarr (2007-10-16)

okay i guess i reviewed over everything and i didn't have net 2.0 framework... i feel like an idiot.

thank you jjfsxr883,
    Last edited by kevvstarr; 2007-10-16 at 08:45 AM.

thanks alot, but it seems that Saviour Pack could not be downloaded

Default sim
    even after i do everything it tells me to i still get an invalid sim card. any ideals anyone???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamcanadian_242 View Post
    even after i do everything it tells me to i still get an invalid sim card. any ideals anyone???
    Try re-doing the entire process without a SIM CARD inside.

I hope you've let Unlock.app complete its 20mins.

ibrickr keeps asking me to install PXL, could anyone help on this. Regards

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

100% working....Atlastttt an easy guide which is 100% working..If any problems, please ask..il help you people..

Hi, im in the last step, i wait more than 20 min, and my iphone dont say "complete"...

Very nice guide dude !! Thanks a lot ..... will try it when I get my iPhone. Just one question the download link for the restore firmware is a .dmg from apple site. Does it matter or do we need a windows link to restore it in windows ??
    Thanks & warm regards,
    Adit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adit555 View Post
    Very nice guide dude !! Thanks a lot ..... will try it when I get my iPhone. Just one question the download link for the restore firmware is a .dmg from apple site. Does it matter or do we need a windows link to restore it in windows ??
    Thanks & warm regards,
    Adit.
    I will update the iPhone firmware download link, which is suppose to be a .ipsw extension.

Quote Originally Posted by jackshui View Post
    ibrickr keeps asking me to install PXL, could anyone help on this. Regards
    Please follow the instructions of iBrickr to install PXL, you will need to reboot the phone twice.

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_bilal View Post
    100% working....Atlastttt an easy guide which is 100% working..If any problems, please ask..il help you people..
    I'm glad for you. Please help the others, I'm a bit busy today.

Quote Originally Posted by m4rq View Post
    Hi, im in the last step, i wait more than 20 min, and my iphone dont say "complete"...
    It takes approx. 20mins. Just give it some time my friend.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

abc12345 (2007-11-09), dlarouse (2007-10-16), fveek (2007-10-16), murtnabila (2007-10-18)

Default Thanx!
    Thank you very much..

I've just unlocked my iphone after a couple of weeks of having a enhanced itouch jeje. very clear guide, it helped a lot..

ill be checking the post to help in any doubts...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dlarouse For This Useful Post:

abc12345 (2007-11-09)

can you upgrade the iphone to 1.1.1. again after this procedure without brick or deactivate again.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to fveek For This Useful Post:

abc12345 (2007-11-09)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    do you need net 2.0 framework? i dont know if i have it or not

Thumbs up Tested and SUCCESSFUL on Factory 1.1.1
    Thanks ReVan
    I had a factory 1.1.1 that I played (bricked) with for the past week.
    I had managed to downgrad to 1.0.2, and even dowgrade the baseband, but I had used AnySim to unlock the sim and that ruined everything. I was stuck with a $399 ipod.

I followed your very clear step by step procedure (thanks for providing a fresh link to all needed files).

Here are the problems I encontered.

- I had to do the procedure twice with a refresh to 1.1.1 in between since it still complainedabout an invalid sim after the first pass.

~~~~~
    On the second attempt

-I had AppTappInstaller hang and freeze on me during the secong run, after CTRL-ALT-DEL, I stopped it and re-ran it ok

- In Mobile Terminal, I encontered problems when the prompt would only accept 3 characters max ??????
    thanks ti Ibrickr, I innistalled and re-installed Mobile Terminal and BSD several times in ramdom order untill it finnally worked...

-Baseband update went smoothly :-)

I was worried cause I tried so many things that I was expecting corruption in the NVRAM or something bad

Now I have that factory 1.1.1 downgraded to 1.02 with a functional baseband, working on Rogers network in Canada.

Thanks ReVan

dear moderator,,i have completed all the 4 steps successfully but i m stuck where we install PACAY..cos when i m running it ..a dos window pops up(i know its normal) but when it tries to activate iphone it says system cannont find the file specified and same with enabling youtube....i did all the steps as u have guided,,,i m in terrible situation pls help,,,

and ya i forgot to mention i still see in version04.01.13_G
    Last edited by sudhanshukumar; 2007-10-16 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast