Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1

Thanks, I will give it a shot tonight. Got another Q, after I revirginized my fone last night, i upgraded to 1.1.1 via itune before running CARNAVAL. Is that a mistake? If so, I can rerun the revirginizer (it is kind of fun anyway). When should I upgrade to 1.1.1? After unlocking it with anySIM v1.1?

Thanks a lot.

Hey everyone... pls help me i cant get to work this one
    launchctl unload -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist

it says that it doesnt find the file and the INCORRECT SIM message appears...

pls pls help me i cant stop the commcenter!!! help help
    THANKS!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheviclown View Post
    Hey everyone... pls help me i cant get to work this one

it says that it doesnt find the file and the INCORRECT SIM message appears...

pls pls help me i cant stop the commcenter!!! help help
    THANKS!!
    Make sure you typed "cd /usr/bin" before trying to stop it - see if that works.

I am in the process of re-writing the tutorial that I used off this thread to upgrade my phone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1. There are a lot of steps/observances that are being left out of these tutorials and they are absolutely, 100% needed! I did the upgrade/crack/jailbreak/anySIM flawlessly - I ran into no problems at all.

I will re-write the tutorial and add in the missing pieces that should've been there to start with.

I'm hoping to have it up tonite.
    Last edited by dooey5; 2007-11-01 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

awesome thanks

Thanks

Well, it's not going to happen tonite :-( I left my notes at work :-( No worries, I'll write and post tomorrow morning when I get to work :-)

Ok, here's the ONLY problem I'm having right now with my 1.1.1 iphone:

Remember on 1.0.2 you could install rSBT and SMBPrefs and scroll the home screen? Well, I can't do that anymore and it's upsetting me :-( I have SMBPrefs installed and had rSBT installed (can't remember how though) but it crashed every time I opened rSBT....any ideas anyone????? I can't use ibrikr anymore cause it doesn't work on 1.1.1 (as far as I know - i even tried)

So, anyone know?

Just want to express my sincere thanks to the team! I successfully upgrade my unlocked 1.0.2 iphone to latest 1.1.1 firmware!! Thanks!

Thanks

11/1/2007 :: This GUIDE has been updated with finalized instructions for a flawless overall experience.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

robert_ayala (2007-11-02)

how long are you meant to wait after entering "ieraser" the tutorial says a few seconds.. ive been waiting a while all im getting is

"Waiting for data..."

Edit.. Its letting me type stuff in do I just move onto the next step?

Edit again..

It says I need secpack matching my current firmware (its 1.0.2) I just checked my About on settings and my modem firmware is missing

the modem firmware box is now there but its empty all it says is Modem firmware
    Now it says "Repair Needed" iPhone cannot make or recieve calls
    Last edited by EnglishTourist; 2007-11-01 at 12:43 PM.

hmmmm everything is working for me expect that 'seczone' virginizing i getting 'waiting for data' in nor and nothing happend. So i heard if its going for like its possible that ur phone is broken from the factory. Is it true? Or someone can help with this issue ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    Disclaimer: After doing allot of trial n error on my own in finding the fastest, safest and easiest method to Downgrade the firmware and get rid of anySIM/iUnlock/geobot hw mess up on the Baseband and to restore it back to it's factory (untouched) state. This guide further emphasis on using only anySIM-1.1.p (which is the best way to unlock your phone without getting it bricked after upgrading to v1.1.1 but nevertheless you can unlock v1.1.1 because your seczone and NVRAM are still corrupt. anySIM1.0.2 messes up the seczone, NVRAM and baseband. This guide helps you not only fix the baseband but also your seczone, so that you can upgrade your phone to v1.1.1 and use it flawlessly.

Members are requested to NOT to follow this guide if you've a virgin OTB v1.1.1 iPhone. Instead use the AppSnapp (jailbreakme.com) method or CARNAVAL method to Jailbreak, Activate & install Installer.

Change Log:

Files needed during the entire process: (You are strongly advised to download and keep these ready)

First you need to do Phase 1 -> Phase 2 -> Phase 3 -> Phase 4

Phase 1 :: Downgrade iPhone 1.1.1 to firmware 1.0.2

1. Start iTunes and plug in your iPhone which is running the 1.1.1 firmware.
    2. Hold down the Sleep and Home button for 10 seconds. Allow the phone to power off, but keep holding down the buttons. After 10 seconds, let go of the Sleep button, but keep the Home button pressed until iTunes sees your iPhone. The screen on your iPhone should be displaying nothing right now. OR Use iBrickr v0.91 to help you get into DFU mode and restore v1.0.2
    3. iTunes will ask you if you want to restore. Hold down Option or Alt, I forget which (Shift if you are in Windows), and click restore. When iTunes asks you what file you would like to restore from, navigate to your folder where you've downloaded and saved v1.0.2.
    4. When it completes, you will get an error. The iPhone will display the yellow triangle on the screen. Leave iTunes open, and run AppTappInstaller and select firmware v1.0.2. This may give you an error, but you should see the "Activate iPhone" screen after.
    5. Close iTunes. Press CTRL + ALT + DELETE, find iTunesHelper.exe under processes and terminate it and run AppTapp again and select firmware v1.0.2
    6. Go to the folder where you extracted PACAY and start “(CLICK HERE) activate.bat”. Follow the steps on your screen. When it asks to power the iPhone off and on again: Hold the power button on the phone, slide the red slider, wait about 15 seconds and power the phone on again.

Congratulations! You've successfully Downgraded + Activated w/YouTube.

Phase 2 :: Downgrading iPhone BaseBand from v4.xx to v3.14x

I presume your iPhone is still connected to iTunes, if NOT then please do so... and keep it connected at ALL times.

1. Extract the folder from the SaviourPack archive onto your drive.
    2. On the iPhone goto Settings > General > AutoLock > choose 'Never'
    3. Run iBrickr select Files, then goto /usr/bin/ and upload ALL the files ONE-by-ONE from the Saviour Pack folder.
    4. Press the Back link and come to the main screen of iBrickr. Now select Applications and follow the instructions to install PXL.
    5. Once your done, press Browse Applications and install MobileTerminal VT100 vsvn161 and ONLY then BSD Subsystem v1.5
    6. Run Mobile Terminal from your SpringBoard and type:
      Code:
      cd /usr/bin
      TIP: Use the TAB key to auto complete commands/file/directory names
    7. Stop CommCenter by typing:
      Code:
    8. Give the bbupdater file read/write permission by typing:
      Code:
      chmod +x bbupdater
    9. Now we check the version of the baseband, which should be v4.01 by typing:
      Code:
      bbupdater -v
    10. Execute this in the console, to give iEraser executable rights:
      Code:
      chmod +x ieraser
    11. Run iEraser by typing:
      Code:
      ieraser
      Wait for a few seconds for the process to complete. This will WIPE your baseband, given a file "secpack" is in the same directory and this is a version 4 secpack.
    12. Run the bbupdater command again. This time it will not find any baseband firmware:
      Code:
      bbupdater -v
      Expect a slight delay in speed while your typing
    13. Now we flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone by typing:
      Code:
      bbupdater -e ICE03.14.08_G.eep -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls
      Press 'Enter' once and wait for 3mins 17 secs for it to complete. This will flash the 3.14.08 baseband firmware back to the iPhone. Please be patient and let the process complete. It's best that you DO NOT tamper with your phone
    14. Now check to make sure it worked:
      Code:
      bbupdater -v
    15. Type
      Code:
      launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.CommCenter.plist
      Expect further delay in speed while typing. It should tell you the version is 3.14

Congratulations! You've successfully Downgraded the Baseband/Modem firmware to 3.14

Phase 3 :: Fix your corrupt seczone and reversing anySIM/iUnlock mess-ups!
    1. Download the latest virginizer_pack here:
      Code:
      http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1250
    2. Unzip it and extract the folder on your C:
    3. Copy the "verginizer_pack" directory to your iPhone's /usr/bin/.
    4. Use MobileTerminal or SSH to change to the "virginizer_pack" directory.
      Code:
      cd /usr/bin/virginizer_pack
    5. Give "virginator.sh" permission to execute:
      Code:
      chmod +x virginator.sh
    6. Execute virginator.sh and follow the prompts:
      Code:
      ./virginator.sh
    7. Follow the respective instructions.

If errors occur they will be saved in "error.log" in the virginizer_pack directory.

Now you can upgrade to v1.1.1, use iTunes to upgrade and then use CARNAVAL to Jailbreak + Activate + YouTube + Installer and then UNLOCK with anySIM-1.1p.

Phase 4 :: Unlocking your iPhone using anySIM1.1p - Your are required to have a WiFi connection
    1. Run Installer and download BSD Subsystem & OpenSSH
    2. Download anySIM1.1p
    3. Extract the anySIM.app folder from anySIM-1.1p.rar onto a folder.
    4. Download WinSCP
    5. Check the IP issued by your WiFi for your phone, it should something like 192.167.xx.xx
    6. Run WinSCP and enter the IP as asked above, and put the username: root & password: alpine
    7. Wait for 30-35 secs and you will be asked to add a host key (big dialog box) say Yes
    8. After login into your phone, goto root -> Applications and copy the anySIM.app folder there and chmod all the files inside the anySIM.app folder to 0755 (by selecting all files and click on Properties)
    9. PowerOff your phone and put the original AT&T SIM
    10. PowerOn & now you will find the anySIM icon on your SpringBoard. Goto Settings > General > Auto-lock change it to Never.
    11. Run anySIM
    12. After it shows the "Successfully unlocked message". PowerOff your iPhone, put your own SIM inside and PoweOn.

Congratulations! You've successfully unlocked your baseband by not corrupting it like anySIM 1.0.2/iUnlock does. Feel free to upgrade to v1.1.1

Cleanup
    • Remove anySIM.app, as it's strongly advised not to run it twice. Use either iBrickr or iPhoneBrowser and delete the Unlock.app folder from /Applications/
    • It's further advised not to leave the Mobile Terminal app on your springboard, lethal things can be done with it. Use iBrickr and goto Applications > on the right Fake iPhone screen, hit the red-minus button to uninstall 'Terminal'. Leave the BSD subsystem.

Troubleshooting
    • If you are getting this error with ieraser: "Got header: 77 0b cc - Bus error"
      It is because you didn't remove the .bin extension of the secpack. You need to make sure it is removed in windows by changing your folder view options to show extensions for known file types, OR in Mac by ctrl + click and going to get info and removing the extension under Name & Extension.
    • IERASE stuck on "Waiting for data"
      Re-upload ieraser and secpack to /usr/bin/
    OK, here is the edited, updated version that worked for me - this may or may not work for everyone, and not all things that I saw happen on my iPhone will happen on yours - but I still think it's absolutely imperative that all steps are documented and every little thing that happens, so, here you go.

Above I quoted the original tutorial from this forum that I used that successfully took my phone from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 and working fine with T-Mobile. There are a few steps/instances that need to be noted which I will do right after this disclaimer:

This worked for my phone which was already at 1.0.2 - I cannot confirm this tutorial for phones already at 1.1.1 but from what I've read, it worked fine for most.

Phase 1:: Downgrade iPhone 1.1.1 to firmware 1.0.2
    I was already at 1.0.2 but I still did these steps anyway, you should too to avoid any confusion.
    So, do step 1, even though it says "which is running the 1.1.1 firmware", and your's isn't, it's ok, do it.

Then do step 2, I didn't have to use iBrickr to get into the DFU mode, if you can't get step 2 to work without using iBrickr, let me know and I'll walk you through getting your phone into "yellow triangle" mode. NOTE: If you are running 1.1.1, you won't see a "yellow triangle" mode, it's a different screen with an iPhone USB cord and a CD with a blue eighth note (music note) on it.

Do step 3 iTunes will as if you want to restore - using windows (which I'm assuming you are) hold down "shift" while clicking on "Restore" - that will bring up a dialog box allowing you to chose the os image that you downloaded hopefully before even starting this lol. NOTE: If you hold down shift while clicking "Update" you'll get the same dialog box - so if you have the 1.1.1 OS already downloaded, you can install it that way too.

Do step 4 Now, here's the tricky parts. I got an error saying that it couldn't upgrade my phone with error -1304 or something along those lines...it's ok!! Continue on and leave iTunes open and wait for iTunes to see your phone again before moving on to AppTappInstaller. iTunes will say some crap, ignore it, just move on and run AppTappInstaller and select firmware 1.0.2 and click "OK" or "Continue" or "Next" (can't remember what the option was) Now, it will give you an error - DO NOT CLICK CANCEL!! While the error is still up saying that "ItunesHelper.exe" or whatever needs to be closed, then take your mouse and "File->Exit" from iTunes. After it's closed, open your Task Manager (ctrl+shift+escape) or (ctrl+alt+delete) or (right-click task bar and click "task manager") and end the process for "ituneshelper.exe" only! You may or may not see "ipodhelper or ipodservice, leave them running! You may also see something like "AppleMobileDeviceService", leave it running as well!

Ok, after you have ended the process for "ituneshelper.exe", close your task manager and then click "Retry" on AppTappInstaller - it will go through without errors. IF you get an error, don't worry about it, just close AppTappInstaller and run it again and it will go through with no errors. (I did this a few times to confirm the many different options lol) If you still get an error, please let me know and I will try my best to help you.

Do step 6Go to where PCAY is and follow the directions as is. I didn't get any errors here.

Congratulations! You've successfully.... blah blah blah. Moving on.

Phase 2:: Downgrading iPhone BaseBand from v4.xx to v3.14 and reversing anySIM/iUnlock messup's

Ok, now you need to make sure iTunes is open again and your phone is connected and iTunes sees your phone, if not, make it happen then continue.

NOTE: I'm going to assume you already downloaded all the files needed to do this tutorial and extracted them all to a folder. If not, stop right now and do it! Because I'm going to skip some steps here because I'm not going to waste time saying "download this, extract that" you should've done it already :-)

Do step 2 of Phase 2 Settings->General->AutoLock->NEVER
    Do step 3 of Phase 2 Do this as is.
    Do step 4 of Phase 2 You must follow the instructions precisely as iBrickr gives them.
    Do step 5 on Phase 2 Install MobileTerminal vt100 vsvn161 and after it's installed, wait for your phone to vibrate or go back to the lock screen before you install the next program After it does, then install BSD Subsystem v1.5. Now, this took a little while for my phone, be patient, please GOD be patient! After you click on BSD, it's going to take about a minute or two before your phone does it's little vibrate thing and take you back to the locked screen. Please wait for it to do this before moving on!

Do step 6 of Phase 2 Do as is. (Where it says use TAB key to auto complete, I have no clue - I see no TAB key on my iPhone keyboard lol)
    Do step 7 of Phase 2 I can not stress this enough, these commands are cAsE sEnSiTiVe!! Make sure when it says "/System" that you type "/System" and not "/system" There is a difference.
    Do step 8 of Phase 2 Do as is.
    Do step 9 of Phase 2 Do as is. It should say 4.0.1 after pressing enter.
    Do step 10 of Phase 2 Do as is.
    Do step 11 of Phase 2 Do as is. After you hit enter, it will take a while for it to start...be patient and wait...just sit there and wait. Do you hear me? Sit and wait! lol If you get errors, let me know.
    Do step 12 of Phase 2 Do as is.
    Do step 13 of Phase 2 Do as is and watch what you type! After pressing "enter" ONE time, sit and wait...wait, wait, wait, wait! It took my phone a lil over 3 minutes and the tutorial says 3 mins 17 secs, so wait!! You will know it's over and finished when you see the "#" again and the cursor right next to it.
    Do step 14 of Phase 2 Do as is.
    Do step 15 of Phase 2 Do as is. Mind your typing :-)

Congratulations! You've successfully blah blah blah. Moving on.

Phase 3:: Fix your corrupt seczone!

Not really sure if my seczone was sick or not but did this step anyway. lol
    Do step 3 of Phase 3 Do as is.
    Do step 4 of Phase 3 Do as is. (Mobile Terminal)
    Do step 5 of Phase 3 Do as is.
    Do step 6 of Phase 3 do as is.
    Do step 7 of Phase 3 Do as is and here are the options that you are prompted with and what you should select. Press 1 when it asks and enter and then press 2 when it asks and then enter and then after a while you will get yes or no, type yes and again yes or no, type yes and again yes or no, type yes. Anytime it asks for yes or no response, type yes and hit enter.

Now you can upgrade to v1.1.1, use iTunes to upgrade and then use CARNAVAL to jailbreak + activate + youtube + installer and then UNLOCK with anySIM-1.1p

Ok, when Mobile Terminal is finished, type exit and hit enter to close it. Do not click the home button to close Terminal! Type exit and hit enter and it will close.

Now, upgrade to 1.1.1 via iTunes, being that it goes flawlessly, move on to CARNAVAL - (download it from above if not already) Now, you have to have your AT&T SIM card in it for CARNAVAL to work, no if, and or buts about it. So, after you upgrade to 1.1.1 and you're sitting at the "Activate Screen", power off your iPhone, and put in the AT&T SIM and power it back on. Then proceed with CARNAVAL. Here are my notes from using CARNAVAL:

When donig *#307# and it says "don't answer it just yet" - let it ring/vibrate about 5 times, then hit ignore. It'll say "Please Wait"....and here ya go....you wait....for quite some time....after about 10 minutes and it still says "Please wait", push the top button (power/sleep) button one time like you are putting your phone in the lock screen mode (NOT turn it off, don't press and hold, just press once). Then, press again and it should be at the keypad screen or "Please activate" screen...if a keypad screen, great, if not, then slide bar and there's the key pad screen. Ok, here's the phone part.....lol

Now, erase the *#307# and put a 0 there and press call - it will ring - answer it and put it on HOLD - then it will ring again - decline it and then you will be at the main unlocked phone screen....yay!!! Now, follow the instructions for adding a contact and all that jazz. Now, the link it says to use didn't work for me, there are others you can use, search for them, you will find them - if not, let me know.

IF CARNAVAL runs successfully, it should have you reboot your phone 4 times. After that, yay!!! You got CARNAVAL to work!! Yay!!

Ok, now moving on...remove the AT&T SIM card!!

Phase 4:: Unlocking your iPhone using anySIM1.1p - You are required to have a WiFi connection

Do step 1 of Phase 4 Do as is. After installing BSD, wait just like before when we did this, for it to install and "soft boot" your phone, taking you back to the lock screen. Then install OpenSSH, wait for the "soft boot" and yay.
    Do step 4 of Phase 4 Do as is.
    Do step 5 of Phase 4 Get the IP off your phone and write it down.
    Do step 6 of Phase 4 Open WinSCP - enter IP address for Host Name, then root for user name and alpine for password and click connect. Now, it will take a while for it to connect - you'll get a small box saying it hasn't connected after 15 seconds....just keep waiting...then a huge *** box will be displayed, click YES on this box! Then, you'll connect :-)

Do step 8 of Phase 4 Do as is.
    Do step 9 of Phase 4 Ok, do as is. Power off iPhone, put in AT&T SIM card and turn on. It will say "hey buddy, no SIM is in me" lol it's ok (it won't say that verbatim but it's still funny)
    Do step 10 of Phase 4 Do as is.
    Do step 11 of Phase 4 Do as is....and sit tight and pray....lol
    Do step 12 of Phase 4 Do as is....and pray again after putting in your SIM card and powering on.....lol

Congratulations! You've successfully blah blah blah...moving on....

Oh wait....it's done!! Yay!!! Ok, if you guys had any troubles, email me or PM me and I will try my best to help you :-)

Quote Originally Posted by dooey5 View Post

Ok, now moving on...remove the AT&T SIM card!!

Phase 4:: Unlocking your iPhone using anySIM1.1p - You are required to have a WiFi connection

Do step 1 of Phase 4 Do as is. After installing BSD, wait just like before when we did this, for it to install and "soft boot" your phone, taking you back to the lock screen. Then install OpenSSH, wait for the "soft boot" and yay.
    Do step 4 of Phase 4 Do as is.
    Do step 5 of Phase 4 Get the IP off your phone and write it down.
    Do step 6 of Phase 4 Open WinSCP - enter IP address for Host Name, then root for user name and alpine for password and click connect. Now, it will take a while for it to connect - you'll get a small box saying it hasn't connected after 15 seconds....just keep waiting...then a huge *** box will be displayed, click YES on this box! Then, you'll connect :-)

Do step 8 of Phase 4 Do as is.
    Do step 9 of Phase 4 Ok, do as is. Power off iPhone, put in AT&T SIM card and turn on. It will say "hey buddy, no SIM is in me" lol it's ok (it won't say that verbatim but it's still funny)
    Do step 10 of Phase 4 Do as is.
    Do step 11 of Phase 4 Do as is....and sit tight and pray....lol
    Do step 12 of Phase 4 Do as is....and pray again after putting in your SIM card and powering on.....lol

Congratulations! You've successfully blah blah blah...moving on....

Oh wait....it's done!! Yay!!! Ok, if you guys had any troubles, email me or PM me and I will try my best to help you :-)

do we have to remove the original SIM before we install BSD and OpenSSH?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedy523 View Post
    do we have to remove the original SIM before we install BSD and OpenSSH?
    No not necessary.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    No not necessary.
    As far as I know it's not necessary...however, since one of the last steps says to insert the AT&T SIM, I assumed it was assuming that it wasn't in already - I did almost the entire process without a SIM card in the phone untill it said to "insert AT&T SIM".

ok, cause i've heard many other threads that says anySim messes up with the AT&T SIM that comes with the phone cause theres nothing on it, but i trust ReVan cause all his other guides alwys work so i guess i'll give it a shot later also does anySim 1.1 do anything to the baseband?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by speedy523 View Post
    ok, cause i've heard many other threads that says anySim messes up with the AT&T SIM that comes with the phone cause theres nothing on it, but i trust ReVan cause all his other guides alwys work so i guess i'll give it a shot later also does anySim 1.1 do anything to the baseband?
    Nope, not a thing :-) (as far as I know and have read lol)

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

i use PuTTY and WinSCP whitot mobile terminal and iBrick - this is isier - works Fine and 100% working i not got any errors
    i`m from Latvia so... ir anybody here are from latvia works all sim cards: "TELE-2", "LMT", "BITE" - i don`t know about "TriaTel" i don`t have this Mobile operator sim card - but should go - thanks

Default Problem with phase 2
    Problem with phase 2 option 13 where we have 2 wait 4 couple of mints. Getting an FLS error after 100%. Plz plz help me out as I m stuck on this step from the last 5 days n cox of this problem I m getting incorrect sim MSG 2. Plz any 1 have any clue??

Quote Originally Posted by Mookie469 View Post
    I usually have problems when I am using the terminal on the phone itself for some reason. It keeps saying that it cant find the dir or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by waseem3761 View Post
    Problem with phase 2 option 13 where we have 2 wait 4 couple of mints. Getting an FLS error after 100%. Plz plz help me out as I m stuck on this step from the last 5 days n cox of this problem I m getting incorrect sim MSG 2. Plz any 1 have any clue??
    try removing the .eep and the .fls file ONE by ONE in iBrickr and then try putting them back ONE by ONE. also if u can, try using WinSCP to change the permissions to 755 or use the "chmod +x the file"command to allow read/write access. this may work because i also had that error and this fixed it

Default Bus error ieraser
    Thanks for replying i did exactly the same thing but now i have an error coming

Baseband reset.
    Get FlashID Request
    Sending:
    00000000 | 02 00 01 08 00 00 00 00 01 08 03 00 | ........ ....
    0000000c
    Major: 0, Minor: 0, String:
    iEraser: tool by geohot
    thanks to gray and the dev team for the implementation
    thanks to nightwatch for the awesome toolchain
    and thanks to anonymous, iProof, lazyc0der, and dinopio for the idea for this cool trick
    this tool erases your main fw, starting at 0x20000. you need this for the testpoint to work
    you need a file called secpack matching your current firmware version in this folder
    see http://iphonejtag.blogspot.com for instructions on finding this file
    Waiting for data...
    Got Header: 77 0b cc
    zsh: bus error ieraser

And also when i type this
    no such process

Have you got any clue? please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by waseem3761 View Post

Default 1.0.2
    where can i find 1.0.2 to download ?

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast