Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 522

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by adit555 View Post
    OK Revan,
    I have done everything ok restored + downgraded + fixed seczone + upgraded to V1.1.1 & then jailbroken but when I try and install AnySim 1.1P through winstaller I get stuck at "booting to restore mode" ?? why is this happening ??
    I have unlocked quite a lot of phones here by your guides and they work great !!
    This is something weird.
    Please help as this is my own iPhone I was trying to upgrade. Thanks.
    look for my post on pg17

  2. #262
    help i did ever thing and wen i try to fix the seczone it will not do any thing keeps saying no such file or directory WHAT DO I DO HELP HELP MY EMAIL IS [email protected] i have got to go to work son can any one help me
    YOU GOT TO DOWNLOAD THIS FOR YOUR IPHONE WWW.BIGPOD.PODOMATIC.COM

  3. #263
    can anybody help, the link to the Saviour Pack isn't working it sez technical errors?

  4. #264
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Its 100% working...

    Please use WinSCP for installing AnySIM V1.1
    on your V1.1.1 firmware

    Winstaller wont work on V1.1.1

    So use WinSCP..

    Instructions of using WinSCP is given by powa earlier in this thread
    Last edited by cyber_bilal; 2007-10-30 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #265
    After trying couple of time, couple of versions I managed to load the Simfree application using the iDemocracy can be download from : http://idemocracy.googlecode.com/files/iDemocracy.zip , It worked fine for me and my device is simfree. also you can use it load the App Installer as well (although did not load yet any new app. it seems to behave... ) hope this is usefull for those who are tired from trying the winistaller.

    After completing the installs, iTune reports 21.7MB free out of 265 to begin with. This does not leave enough space for Photo's applications etc.
    Is this common? how to clean the storage? how to access the leftover (should be 8GB).
    Last edited by Dubi; 2007-10-30 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. #266
    Revan Please Help me!!!

    O.k this is more info on the phone:

    This was my first phone triying to Upgrade, so it was my ginnea pig. I try using first iDemocracy and nothing worked. i think i change 1 or 2 files, i think it was lockdown etc.

    I did 4 phone for my freinds and the all worked using [GUIDE] Downgrade v1.1.1 to v1.0.2 + Fix Seczone (Automated) & Upgrade to v1.1.1.

    So my question is it's there a way i could get this phone back to normal, i try doing VIRGINIZED, ETC, But it's still giving me trouble.

    Please help me, I need my iPhone back.........

  7. #267
    Hey Reven,
    I am on the step where you virginize you phone.
    I did cd /usr/bin/verginizer_pack

    After typing in the second command I get this error.
    "zsh: no such file or directory: ./chmod"
    I know for sure I've uploaded everything


    Also I am doing this on an original v1.1.1 iPhone, I downgraded it to be unlocked but that wasnt successul so now I am trying to upgrade it so I can try out the new method without downgrading. Am I suppose to be doing all these things? because I am basicly at the point where its like a v1.0.2 phone that got messed up by anySim
    Last edited by x0bry7x; 2007-10-30 at 09:43 PM.

  8. #268
    iPhoneaholic ReVan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BOOTLOADER
    Posts
    458
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 526 Times in 109 Posts

    10/31/2007 :: This GUIDE has been updated, with improved anySIM installation and unlocking instructions on a v1.1.1 phone.

    I need to know your current phone version and its current condition, whether the SpringBorad is accessible or not

    Quote Originally Posted by adit555 View Post
    Hi Revan,
    I have a unlocked iPhone and I have run the PHASE 3 on it and then upgraded to V1.1.1
    Now I have also jailbroken and activated using the method given by you here. Unfortunately when installing ANYSIM 1.1 through winstaller I am getting stuck in winstaller "booting to restore mode".
    I have used your guides to perfection downgrading the baseband and everything and works flawlessly but I am stuck here. Please help ...... Thanks in advance.
    Adit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubi View Post
    After trying couple of time, couple of versions I managed to load the Simfree application using the iDemocracy can be download from : http://idemocracy.googlecode.com/files/iDemocracy.zip , It worked fine for me and my device is simfree. also you can use it load the App Installer as well (although did not load yet any new app. it seems to behave... ) hope this is usefull for those who are tired from trying the winistaller.

    After completing the installs, iTune reports 21.7MB free out of 265 to begin with. This does not leave enough space for Photo's applications etc.
    Is this common? how to clean the storage? how to access the leftover (should be 8GB).

    You need to remove the Media.old folder to Media folder, the steps are already mentioned on this forum in some post. Please use Search
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-10-30 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  9. #269
    when i try to ./chmod from putty or in teh terminal on the iphone it says no such command or directory so wat do i do?
    Last edited by speedy523; 2007-10-30 at 10:45 PM.

  10. #270
    Hi i was trying to unlock my fresh out of the box iphone 1.1.1 which i couldnt manage to activate or unlock while attepmting, the phone crashed and was flickerring between the itunes sign and apple sign, ive managed to restore and activate it back to 1.0.2 using this guide phase 1, got a few questions if someone could help.

    Should i continue the rest of the phases to unlock? i thought i wouldnt as i have never installed any anysim software.

    I read that downgrading to 1.0.2 it doestnt change the modem firmware could i restore back to 1.1.1 and just use carnival?

    Also my wifi isnt working at the moment is this normal?

  11. #271
    can we apply anySIM 1.1 without a SIM in the phone?

  12. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy523 View Post
    can we apply anySIM 1.1 without a SIM in the phone?
    Yes. It worked for me.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by x0bry7x View Post
    Hey Reven,
    I am on the step where you virginize you phone.
    I did cd /usr/bin/verginizer_pack

    After typing in the second command I get this error.
    "zsh: no such file or directory: ./chmod"
    I know for sure I've uploaded everything


    Also I am doing this on an original v1.1.1 iPhone, I downgraded it to be unlocked but that wasnt successul so now I am trying to upgrade it so I can try out the new method without downgrading. Am I suppose to be doing all these things? because I am basicly at the point where its like a v1.0.2 phone that got messed up by anySim

    I get this same problem. I can't repair my SECZONE!

  14. #274
    Default ./chmod problems
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
    I get this same problem. I can't repair my SECZONE!
    Hi Friend,
    Please don't use ./chmod ........ there is no such command.
    EVERYONE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE USE chmod +x etc etc etc
    Hope this helps you all

    Also one more thing .... please make sure you have the exact filenames with capital alphabets if you have put it in. Don't just blindly follow the guides and spelling errors here bcoz REVAN and all the other great guys have worked really hard to make these guides and I am sure we can discount any spelling errors here if any.

    REVAN,
    THANKS FOR THE GUIDES AND I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK AFTER A LITTLE BIT OF R&D MYSELF I HAVE NOW UNLOCKED OVER 18 IPHONES FOR MY FRIENDS

    I could not get winscp or winstaller to work so I used a different method to install AnySIM V1.1 )

    Warm regards,
    Adit.
    Last edited by adit555; 2007-10-31 at 07:20 AM.

  15. #275
    iPhoneaholic ReVan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BOOTLOADER
    Posts
    458
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 526 Times in 109 Posts

    Sorry forgot to edit this mistake in my guide, been using chmod without the ./ all this while, but never struck me to correct it on the main thread itself.

    EDIT: Main GUIDE fixed.

    Quote Originally Posted by speedy523 View Post
    can we apply anySIM 1.1 without a SIM in the phone?
    Strongly recommend to use the original AT&T SIM during the Unlock process. I personally recommend to have your AT&T SIM in your phone since Phase 1

    Quote Originally Posted by adit555 View Post
    Hi Friend,
    Please don't use ./chmod ........ there is no such command.
    EVERYONE FACING THE SAME PROBLEM PLEASE USE chmod +x etc etc etc
    Hope this helps you all

    Also one more thing .... please make sure you have the exact filenames with capital alphabets if you have put it in. Don't just blindly follow the guides and spelling errors here bcoz REVAN and all the other great guys have worked really hard to make these guides and I am sure we can discount any spelling errors here if any.

    REVAN,
    THANKS FOR THE GUIDES AND I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK AFTER A LITTLE BIT OF R&D MYSELF I HAVE NOW UNLOCKED OVER 18 IPHONES FOR MY FRIENDS

    I could not get winscp or winstaller to work so I used a different method to install AnySIM V1.1 )

    Warm regards,
    Adit.
    I believe you install anySIM v1.1 via Installer. If it's some other method besides this, please share so that people without WiFi can benefit from it.
    Last edited by ReVan; 2007-10-31 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #276
    Help. I am ok up to CARNAVAL. But I cannot get over the http://jailbreak.toc2tra.com download. As soon as I hit the link on my iphone, it takes about 5 seconds to get back to the "connect to itune" screen. Is there any other to do it?

    thanks.

  17. #277
    iPhoneaholic ReVan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    BOOTLOADER
    Posts
    458
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 526 Times in 109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Iscream View Post
    Help. I am ok up to CARNAVAL. But I cannot get over the http://jailbreak.toc2tra.com download. As soon as I hit the link on my iphone, it takes about 5 seconds to get back to the "connect to itune" screen. Is there any other to do it?

    thanks.
    Try
    Code:
    http://jailbreak.rfidsecurity.com or http://jailbreak.kengz.com

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ReVan For This Useful Post:

    dooey5 (2007-10-31)

  19. #278
    Hi again Revan,
    Yes I used the installer to get anySIM 1.1 on my iphone. Just forgot what to call it so basically the procedure is the same.
    Your guides have worked pretty well and thanks for everything you guys do here.
    Regards,
    Adit.

  20. #279
    hi revan

    im on phase 4 unlcoking to anysim, i have no wifi connetion is there another anternative?
    is the a way to fix the wifi?

    thanks inadvanced.

  21. #280
    i can't type in any commands in Terminal.
    it'll auto quit after i input more than 2 characters.
    anyone?

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •