Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Want to upload NES games

Default Want to upload NES games
    Hello All,

I just want to upload NES games to my 1.1.4 iphone but I can't find any program that will allow me to transfer files. I tried ibrickr but it messed up my phone with numbers and letters scrolling continuously until I restored it every time. I tried iphonebrowser but it wouldn't let me see all the file folders and I also tried winSCP but it wouldn't even connect to my phone.

Is there any way I can gain access to the file structure so I can add these NES roms?

Thanks!

bump
    Last edited by rhino; 2008-04-06 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SSH (winSCP ) is the best way to do it. Make sure you have the correct ip address of your phone entered in SCP. Also make sure you increase the timeout to 60 seconds. The login/pw is root/alpine.

make sure you have openssh and either netservices or bossprefs to make sure ssh is activated. Then open winscp start a new session with your ip address( settings/wifi/ then select the network you are using and find your ip address. Use port 22- root for your login - alpine for password. It will take 30 sec to a minute for it to recognize then it will warn of a risk by connecting just select yes. You should be in there. If not, find it on youtube that's how I learned.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?