Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 downgrade

Default 2.0 downgrade
    ok so if i pwned my way up to 2.0..... and i want to go back to 1.1.4 i wud just restore back to my custom fw 1.1.4 rite??
    i wudnt have to do any baseband erasing becuz i disabled the baseband update for 2.0 beta in the pwnage tool..
    am i correct?

Thanks

ya, u should be able to downgrade with no problems
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

woot... btw i read the post earlier about the littlebear command where the process stops and u can look around the firmware... thats REALLLLY cool ive tried hunting around it hoping to find the appstore... i looked into the ipod touch 1.2 beta still no luck but maybe we cud input the apps through that process? or we cud wait for ipsw tool.

Ahh, nice. rubikscube, i didn't realize you disabled baseband update in pwn. If there was no baseband upgrade, then the baseband eraser is unnecessary.

ok im gonna try o become a rep... so if i helped u ever in anyway (i know ive helped some of u b4) THANKS ME!

if i did accidentally update my baseband, how do i downgrade it?

Easy my frend verrry easy..
    ok so first u needa restore back to the custom 1.1.4 u created earlier
    then u will have installer.. (SET AUTOLOCK TO NEVER)in installer add the source : installer.iclarified.com
    then after the sources refresh u will have access to the iclarified category from where you will install Baseband Downgrader (1.2)..
    after the installation runs : RESTORE again to ur custom 1.1.4 and it will work.. YAY
    thanks me if i helpedd

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rubikscube For This Useful Post:

drogie (2008-04-06), luiz (2008-04-06)