Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to erase all "OTHER" content on iphone because might go to apple store

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default How to erase all "OTHER" content on iphone because might go to apple store
    Hello, I have just restored my iphone because it is having some problems with the phone itself while I was online with apple tech support. After everything they said if the problem still continues I might have to take it to the apple store or send it in to apple. So I was worried that they will see the "other" content which is 191 MB. Does anyone know how I can erase all the content before I send it in or take it to my local retail store.

thanx alot
    -Reppin4you

Yeah I have a appointment on Monday, can anyone help me.
    Last edited by reppin4you; 2008-04-05 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Well on 1.1.4., your iphone comes with(meaning the firmware is packed with) 191 MB of "stuff" that supports SDK and other things.

Basically all that 191 MB of memory taken up is given in the apple firmware.

But i would still do a refurbish with ZiPhone just to be safe.

Also, what is your problem, i may now how to fix it?
    A Thanks is always nice =]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanx the phone just restarts by itself randomly, Like lets say I want to make a call then I press the sleep/wake button or the home button then is just restarts itself as if I turned the phone off/on. Gets really annoying.

thanx
    -reppin4you

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh then your proobably right, it's a problem with the iPhone because if yo already restored it shouldn't do that,
    A Thanks is always nice =]