Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: One-click Jailbreak for 1.1.1 (Windows)

Im stuck, I don,t know how to visit http://jailbreak.toc2rta.com because i have 1.1.1 and im stuck on the activate iphone screen any help me out?

Just got done installing v6 jailbreaking, took about 6-7 mins, had to reboot 3 times. Had gotten a fresh install of v1.1.1 on my 1 day old iphone. Did the touchfree installment and everything ran smooth. Very happy and thank you all for the help and software.

So how do you get the pogo thing off, and SummerBoard installed an running from Installer?
    That's the only thing holding me back.

Does Ibrick .8-.91 work with jailbreaked 1.1.1?
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

I couldn't get it to work with version 6 at all - tried with the newest alpha which can be found here

and I am now installing some good old 3rd party apps !!!

Thanks all !!
    Last edited by Junkie; 2007-10-18 at 03:05 PM.

ok now i run into 1 problem, the the phone, mail, safari and ipod screen is sitting on top of the screen and is lock, it's not on the bottom like when you first get your phone. It won't let me use those feature, how do I fix that, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by veocon View Post
    Using v6 when i get home this afternoon also, seems they key is to have a freshly restored v1.1.1 running. will post results here.
    Worked!

Started with v. 1.0.2 with 3rd party apps.
    -did a clear restore/upgrade to 1.1.1 (left me with a stock iphone running 1.1.1, btw backup your camera roll, you lose all those photos 'doh')
    -ran the gui v6 of touchfree, the installer auto upgraded my .net to 3.0
    -followed all on screen instructions to the letter
    -about 15min later, 1.1.1 jailbroken, with apptapp and SMBPrefs

NOTE: After jailbreaking 1.1.1 DO NOT INSTALL SummerBoard, touchfree puts it on your iphone for you, but it still shows up in apptapp, but installing it again will break it and put your dock at the top of your screen. If you already have done this, goto http://www.apptapp.com/summerboard/ and download the SummerBoard Alpha for firmware 1.1.1 and follow the install readme in the zip. (note: the install readme file had no extension, so right click it and 'open with' wordpad.

Last edited by veocon; 2007-10-18 at 04:30 PM.

Default Step by Step Video of Jailbreak on 1.1.1
    Here is a video I made of the jailbreak 1.1.1 procedure using touchFree

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahhyeah For This Useful Post:

eddiehart (2007-10-26), jb510 (2007-10-22)

Has anyone been able to put ringtones on manually. I have deleted all of the ones I hate ( all of them ) but the ones I add DO NOT show up as they used to.

Any ideas ?

Also installer is missing around 50 megs of data - and some of the apps I use don't work although they are supposed to.

Where do I find install instructions for the latest version of installer.app ?
    Last edited by Junkie; 2007-10-18 at 04:45 PM.

Default itunes version
    what version of itunes is everyone running to accomplish this???

what version of itunes are you using and did you have to turn off ituneshelper like before??thanx in advance
    Last edited by riassan; 2007-10-18 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

i already jailbreaked my 1.1.1 but i see that alot of people say the one click jailbreak dont work.....i restored my iphone to a fresh 1.1.1 and did this and everything worked fine...it took about 20 mins at the most....you must be sure you have internet explorer to be able to download net 3.0 and then run this and it will work...

Default Cannot get it passed reading ipod image
    I have tried restoring iphone to 1.1.1 with the one click method and it is not working. Im on windows xp and followed all the instructions. It keeps going through the reading ipod image. Can someone help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMikeB View Post
    I have tried restoring iphone to 1.1.1 with the one click method and it is not working. Im on windows xp and followed all the instructions. It keeps going through the reading ipod image. Can someone help me please.
    Use the newest alpha as I said up in my above post !

I have noticed that none of the applications I use actually work though in 1.1.1 although the jailbreak worked fine.

Am I missing something?

FiveDice
    LightsOut
    Customize
    OpenSSH

all opena dnthen crash - nothing more
    Last edited by Junkie; 2007-10-18 at 08:58 PM.

Default iTunes restores to 1.1.1 not one click
    You need to upgrade to 1.1.1 using iTunes first then jailbreak with one click.

Quote Originally Posted by Junkie View Post

I have noticed that none of the applications I use actually work though in 1.1.1 although the jailbreak worked fine.

Am I missing something?

FiveDice
    LightsOut
    Customize
    OpenSSH

im using your newest alpha... its tried to patch my flash image 1500 times and counting...

Default FiveDice and LightsOut work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkie View Post

Am I missing something?

FiveDice
    LightsOut
    Customize
    OpenSSH

So far I have installed a couple themes, lightsout, fivedice, and to do list and all work like before.

Default Thanks Junkie. Got it working
    I followed your method above with the alpha and it worked great. Except evrey time i try to open customize it boots me out. Anybody else experiencing this. please post if you are and what you did to free it up. Thanks again ...

Everyone is having trouble with the jailbreak at the ipod flash image part, ive sat for 30 minutes with it reading ipod flash image or watever it is. Can someone please help us... Thanks

Just jailbroke my freshly restored 1.1.1 iPhone. Done w/ Win XP and v0.6 of the software. Extremely easy.

Thanks everyone!

how long does it take to read the ipod flash image ? I just updated my phone so i shouldnt be having this problem, if anyone knows what i should do please let me know, anything will be appreciated. Thank you

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast