Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stability of Beta iOS 5 on Vzn?

Default Stability of Beta iOS 5 on Vzn?
    Can anyone say how stable the beta is for iOS 5 on the Verizon?

Default Very stable
    We've been running iOS5 on 3 Verizon iPhones since its release to developers and it is running very well. Challenge with a few apps and a couple of app resets but for the most part out of the box functionality is very good. Best ever Beta1 in my opinion from Apple.

worked fine on my phone, as said a few resets here and there and another thing i noticed just the keyboard not popping up when it should, other than that it was awesome, now just for the mobile substrate and ill be lovely

works very well.. I loaded it on my Verizon iPhone the day it came out and almost didnt miss the jailbreak. some app store apps are missing header menus like boxcar... and the thumbnails in photos app are buggy as hell. But other than that it feels great! And multitasking on iPad has gotten much snappier. I can really only say good things about it... I havent had any dealbreaking bugs to report that make me want to downgrade.

I liked it but downgraded back to 4.2.8 and re-jailbroke. Missed a few jailbreak apps and springpad app didn't work on beta 2 for some reason. One thing I liked a lot about iOs 5 that I haven't seen noted is when I bluetooth sync'd with my car and played music the songs info came up on my display which doesn't happen with 4. Once there is an untethered jailbreak it's probably going to be a no brainer. But stable yes, I would say so.

I've been running it solid for a few weeks now and everything is very well. As said about in a post a few apps dont like IOS 5 yet but what can we expect its new

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Except for app not working, all good in the neighborhood.