Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is there a way to add PC videos to Camera Roll?

Default Is there a way to add PC videos to Camera Roll?
    Hi, I just got a VZ iP4. I was wondering if there is a way to copy small videos I have on my PC & transfer them to my iphone. The reason is, I'd like to be able to TXT videos that were not taken off my ip4 camera. For instance I have a funny video I got off youtube. Its about a minute long (7mb). I saved it to my desktop & would love to be able to TXT or SMS it to friends. Is their a way to do that? I have ifunbox & used to use it to add files to my ATT 3G Iphone that was jailbroken. That is what gave me the idea.
    Thanks for the help!

Depends on the format of the video. If it is a cameroll compatible video format. You can ssh into your phone and place it somewhere. Then you ifile to access it where ever you put it and use the "add to camera roll" feature.

Alternatively you could convert the videos if theyre incompatible and then do this step by step.. Or even download VLC media player for iphone and then place it in there. (but it wouldnt be in your camera roll, but instead in the vlc app)

Let me know if you need anymore help.

if its *.mov file [didnt try others] you can send it to your email and then download it, click at attached file once its downloaded press the icon again and hold it you will get menu "open with" - im using download lite (free)- once it open you can save movie to camera roll /- worked fine on iphone 4

Banned
    Thanks

i agree