Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Extract [email protected]~iphone.artwork Problem

Default Extract [email protected]~iphone.artwork Problem
    Hello Modmyi,

Ive a problem and i hope you can help me.

Ive extracted the [email protected]~iphone.artwork from iOS 4.1. And ive downloaded an extracted [email protected]~iphone.artwork.

The PNGs are named differently. Here are two Screenshots to understand my problem

The first picture is my self extracted [email protected]~iphone.artwork and the second is the downloaded [email protected]~iphone.artwork . Can you say me where here the problem is?

Last edited by KaiTa; 2010-11-22 at 07:39 AM.

After 48hours.

Push.
    Thank you.

Sorry about the no responses. I only just looked into removing the battery icons in the status-bar without winterboard (trying to not use my memory for themes) and came across you posts. Sorry for bumping an old thread as well. Any who, what you extracted, those are the actually file names. I used a python code on pc and extracted the artwork png and they are named the same way. The one that is for download i think are just descriptions. I successfully extracted, deleted the battery pngs and added transparent pngs in place of and packaged the share pngs back up. Everything worked, except when iPhone is plugged in there is a white block in place of the battery icon. And you still cannot use that space. Have to look into this thing further. Hope you didn't have to wait a month for those answers. Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi