Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: punisher slider

Default punisher slider
    Hi does anyone know where i can get a decent punisher skull slider for my touch. its 2nd gen ver. 3.1.3 and jailbroken already

thanks in advance

Is it just a lock slider your after? Or shut down too? Which ever, i can pobably make you one... ?

@ukhellfire

can you help me in removing the slide to answer arrow make it invisible when someone calls and your iphone is locked =)TIA

@cute_kamote
    Possibly yer... U still wanting to slide, but the slider to be invisible yer?

i would be happy with just the unlock slider but if you could do both that would be great

@ukhellfire

that is absolutely correct i tried a winterboard theme clearlockscreen it works on the lockscreen but not when someone calls you when the phone is locked =D pretty please with sugar on top lol

@zombiebub
    yours is simple... I can do both if you wish, an sort of style in particular? Or just plain old skull?

@cute_kamote
    urs shud be fairly simple i think... Although i do kno the file for that is in a slightly different place... Shall have a look for you

Riiiight, cute_kamote, this shud be fairly easy, ive found which file it is i need to
    modify for u... I take it ur ok with sshing into ur phone and stuff? - this goes to zombiebub too thinking about it...
    Last edited by ukhellfire; 2010-05-27 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

@ukhellfire

thanks a lot man yes i can do stuff like that =)

@uk

I would prefer the skull from the punisher movie with Tomas Jane and John Travolta

The one on his tshirt tht his son gives him