Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weather widget = none working hold and answer button

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have same as roger505 but my widget is on the lockscreen as well as springboard page. Been like this for well over a month. Wonder if I change the order in winterboard it would make a difference? Don't know why it happens to some and not others.

on winterboard i just unchecked lock background or userbackground or whatever it was caalled and it fixed it for me

I've been experiencing the same thing, seems that it's the LockBackground conflicting with the widget... it only happens if you have an active LockBackground.html or LockBackground.png in use... if you disable it then the buttons work, but you won't be able to have the weather icon on the lockscreen, only on the homescreen like I have it now. It could be worse though... I could still be using a Motorolla SLVR

just don't use a lock screen option in winterboard. I ssh in and chnaged the userlockscreen. So I don't have to select it in winterboard, but all the buttons and weather widgets work fine

that didn't work for me... I had to use the wallpaper option in the default settings to set the image for the lockscreen... any lockscreen I put into my theme caused the problem with the "ignore" and "Hold & Switch" buttons...

Smile i think i found the problem
    it is a widget but not the weather widget..i unchecked the "notifier widget" in Winterboard and viola! now it works...
    we should email the developer about this...

hope it works for you...

~J

I don't even have the "notifier widget" installed

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12