Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Animorphs series

Default Animorphs series
    Hello i Downloaded the animorps series from cydia, but then i hadto restore, now the animorphs series ain't in cydia anymore could some1 upload the file(s)? or is it illegal?

plis, cant find it on google

Thanks

The videos? If so, then yeah it's illegal.

someon plz reply! i want them too!

plz give the download url!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbuster View Post
    No, the ebooks..
    Wow, never knew about them being on Cydia...but then again, they may have been taken down.

some1 must have them, cant find them anyplace on the net!

Being the paranoid kind of guy that I am, I SSH'd them to my computer a while back in case this ever happened

I've uploaded books 1-54 in RTF (sorry I don't have the Chronicles or Megamorphs...)
    Animorphs.zip -- FileFactory.com - free file hosting --

You'll just need to unzip that & put them all in to /var/mobile/Media/textReader/Animorphs

I don't know why it got taken down. There are a few places you can get the eBooks online for free. I think animorphsforum.com has them as PDFs.

Thank you sooo much!!!

Thank you hellbuster!

I mean lenny! lol! ^_^"

now all i need is the twilight series and a pdf reader for the ipod touch and some way to put the bible on it and i will be as happy on it as i ever was.... ^_^
    Last edited by Stelrabi; 2008-09-01 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

And here's the Megamorphs & Chronicles:
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/0e80...Chronicles_zip
    Last edited by lenny_xenicus; 2008-09-02 at 01:45 AM. Reason: link was formatted wrong

Good lookin on the up Lenny

Quote Originally Posted by Stelrabi View Post
    now all i need is the twilight series and a pdf reader for the ipod touch and some way to put the bible on it and i will be as happy on it as i ever was.... ^_^
    Not sure about getting the Twilight series, but a document reader has just come out through Cydia by BigBoss called Docs. It lets you browse the filesystem to find and view .pdf, .doc, .rtf, .xls and probably more. It's taking ages to open up the Animorphs books I have on there so I'm not sure how well it works.. Definitely worth a look though.

Default Question
    does anyone still have the files. i want to read these, but every type of file i find is in HORRIBLE condition. are these any better formatting wise

I re-read the whole series on my iPad, I forgot how awesome a series it was.