Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: theme problem need help

Default theme problem need help
    I added a theme first was matrix then a gucci one and both with the same results i get 3 rows up top but then a black space and then the rest on the bottom like phone mail ext. Will post a pic later. I followed the instructions but nothing.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

do you mean a literal black bar or like an area with no icons?

check to make sure your DisplayOrder.plist is modified, currently those icons are in the bottombar area of the DisplayOrder, you need to move them with the rest of the icons above special.

i followed the directions on the hw to . untillthe end it says cd/services.plist i put that in and error . 4r what i understand services means ? what displayorder.plst? i dont know how to move the icos from the bottom up either if theres a lil more detailed explination plz let me know.

i tryed using jailbait again .and got this it said: i just restored my iphone ? could that be it.

iPhoneInterface v0.3.1 built on Jul 14,2007

Waiting for phone....established
    iPhone state: activated
    Problem starting AFC -402653150
    Last edited by iPhone freakaziod; 2007-07-31 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone freakaziod View Post
    i followed the directions on the hw to . untillthe end it says cd/services.plist i put that in and error . 4r what i understand services means ? what displayorder.plst? i dont know how to move the icos from the bottom up either if theres a lil more detailed explination plz let me know.

i tryed using jailbait again .and got this it said: i just restored my iphone ? could that be it.

iPhoneInterface v0.3.1 built on Jul 14,2007

Waiting for phone....established
    iPhone state: activated
    Problem starting AFC -402653150
    well theres your problem, your using Jailbait. thats a no no in most states you know?

First off, you need to jail-break- your phone, if you have the dreaded AFC error messages, its just better if you started again and restored your phone. Once youve done that, itd probably be best to delete that phonedmg directory and start a new, seems like you had jailbreak working at one time, get back to that step. We want to be able to iphoneinterface into your iphone thats the key, once you can do that, your gold. I couldnt make out the begining of your post, but it seems like you want to change the displayorder.plist. post here when you have successfully iphoneinterfaced into your phone. BTW are you reading this post here?

CDocuments and Settings\ME\phonedmg>jailbreak
    'jailbreak' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
    operable program or batch file.

this is what i get now after the update from apple.. what to do ..