Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ... i am new can i get some help ..!

Default ... i am new can i get some help ..!
    hi all ...
    1st i would like to thank for this forum it is the best forum for iphone soft
    from the sources list to the wind soft

my pb is (and i think couse i am a noooob ) i download the games from the donwloads .... but i do not really knw how to put them into the iphone ......

and i am sorry for all this bla bla but if some one can help i would be thankful .....
    fir 1.1.4 iphone .....

thx

no one ??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol you gotta SSH.... go to installer and download OpenSSH. Then download BossPrefs. Connect to Wifi. Open BossPrefs. Turn on SSH. Download WinSCP on your computer. Connect using the IP Address. Drag them into the Applications folder.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GregTheWang For This Useful Post:

DARKoo7 (2008-04-09)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

also, since you didn't mention i have to bring it up. make sure your phone is jailbroken. if you're not sure how to proceed from where you are, go to the guide section here and do a bit of reading. otherwise your posts may just get ignored

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jtesnani For This Useful Post:

DARKoo7 (2008-04-09)

If you don't have the ability to create a wireless connection from your comp then there are other alternatives as well, such as iBrickr, iPhonebrowser, and other tools. For dragging and dropping files into the iPhone, I find iPhonebrowser really easy to use.

Another thing is, jtes mentioned the fact of whether or not you are jailbroken.

If you are then make sure to check out installer and cydia because there are a lot of games on that you can download right through those.

If you aren't jailbroken then get to it via the tutorials on this site, and then check out installer and cydia and be amazed.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to andypropaganda For This Useful Post:

DARKoo7 (2008-04-09)

ppl.... i do not know what to say more than thanks thanks thanks