Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Me!! My Iphone Died!!

Default Help Me!! My Iphone Died!!
    hey guys,
    help me out .. i was in thailand yesterday and live in india. on my visit i left my iphone charging through the night .. when i woke up the iphone was so hot that i could not even touch it.. when i turned it on the the screen was a bright black but no colours but the touch sensetive screen was working as in i could navigate through the menus and lock and unlock and switch off the phone even though nothing was displayed on it.

but now when i try to switch on the iphone it does not even respond..

my 1st priority is to retrieve my photos which i had clicked and then get it repaired.. i live in india and since have got the iphone unlocked then i assume that i have void the warranty..

i am desperate for help!! help me guys!!!!

Thanks

well sounds like you fried your phone! I think you needed to plug you iphone into a transformer so the voltage was less.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

when you connected to the USB port does it responds at all! EXMPL iTunes, camera and what FW are you using?
    (/)EMESIS

no replies at all. like i said its dead!! help!

soo you are telling me that the PC does not recognize the iPhone cause if thats case you can take it to an apple store....see back when the FW 1.1.2 was release i read a couple of stories where ppl who got brick they microwave there iphone they Fried it in other words and they took it to an apple store and the genius could not even tell the the iPhone was unlocked and it gave then all types of errors....so they gave the a new one no questions asked
    (/)EMESIS

so what should be my next step???

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

send it to apple to get a new one
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.