Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just Activated Need Advice Hurry!!!

Default Just Activated Need Advice Hurry!!!
    ok I used to have an iPhone and now when I activated my new one it asks if I want to restore from my old back up on 8/4/07. Does this mean it will restore all my info like contacts and stuff? do I want to or just set up like new?

It just means restore your "data", like contacts, settings, sms messages, etc.

Go ahead..do it.

thx, good just what i wanted lol awesome!!! i'll be back for more questions lol hey should i just go ahead and jailbreak it b4 syncing?

Before, after....dont matter.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

laz305 (2008-04-03)

awesome thx 4 the quick reply needed that. Yeah iLiberty+ worked like a charm, i was a bit nervous during it cuz i wasn't sure if to leave iTunes open like that but it worked great. Hey while your on a roll wanna tell me what i should install from the installer? you know to add themes and stuff. you know I'm slappin that ty button 4sho lol

For you themes...use "Summerboard". Can swap themes around in seconds. Otherwise, check the apps out, theres a bunch, depends on what you like.

The emulators are cool. The NES and Genesis emulators works great. The GBA and Playstation ones work good.