Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confused...Can't add any music or pictures to my iPhone

Default Confused...Can't add any music or pictures to my iPhone
    Hi everyone, I just bought an iPhone about a week ago, and a friend already did the jailbreak (if it helps I got it from the US, and I live in Europe) so now that I have come back home, I connected it to my PC and all of the music he added onto the ipod disappeared, and I can't drag and drop anything into the iphone through itunes like he did when he first added them. I have the 1.1.4 and the newest itunes, what am I doing wrong? I have no idea where to start.

Anything would be helpful, thank you

Arwa

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

you can only sync one library at a time unless you have a special app installed. Thats probably why your music disappeared. Also, are you sure you don't have manual management enabled in itunes? If you don't, drag n' drop syncing isn't enabled and you have to use the various prompts in iTunes to select the playlists/videos/podcasts/photolibraries/etc to sync your stuff. Click on your iphones icon in itunes and you can see the various options
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to desepticon For This Useful Post:

iphonebeginner (2008-04-05)

Default You're a star!!
    Oh thank you so much, I did what you told me to, and clicked on manual and it worked, I transferred all of my music so easily! But I still can't manage to find how to add pictures, it doesn't have a pictures catagory under my iphone...any ideas?

Thanks again, really appreciate it!

Arwa