Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: whats the name of the app that...

Default whats the name of the app that...
    ...I know there's Categories, but i'm pretty sure there's another app (or maybe more) that lets you group your app's under one icon, and when you launch it, it displays the app's in that folder like another springboard...does anyone know its name? (or am i just imagining it )

thanks

well there are several launcher apps available, and mobile stacks, but nothing as good as categories. I like Xlaunch a lot, but the lack of the ability to customize its layout is a minus. But then again, the customize options for each app are nice; especially appflow
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

cheers... yeah, i like the look of categories the best, but i swear i saw one the other day where you grouped things on the springboard under one folder. So you could have say, a games 'folder', an office 'folder', and when you launched these it displayed the apps within them just like usual springboard (kind of like a spiringboard within a springboad i guess)...wish i could remember where i saw it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sim888 View Post
    cheers... yeah, i like the look of categories the best, but i swear i saw one the other day where you grouped things on the springboard under one folder. So you could have say, a games 'folder', an office 'folder', and when you launched these it displayed the apps within them just like usual springboard (kind of like a spiringboard within a springboad i guess)...wish i could remember where i saw it
    I remember running that app before Categories came out. I actually had a games launcher an apps launcher and a misc. launcher. I believe the app is called iLauncher