Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I think my screen is loose

Default I think my screen is loose
    Just wondering if anyone else has come across this type of thing, or if I am infact going insane. The left portion of my screen when Im typing, I can feel it move slightly and I can hear it clicking (when in silent mode, Im not that dumb ). I think it must be adheisive related, cause when I drove 40 miles to the apple store in my cold car, so the genuis bar could take a look at it they thought I was nuts. I havent dropped it, and I tried taking off the screen protector, but it still happens. And a few others have seen my phone do this, and its not happening to theirs. I dig the phone, but it drives me nuts, since the apple store wont replace it for me. Anythoughts on what to do. I would call applecare, but Im worried they are gonna try and charge me if they cant duplicate the issue. Any thoughts would be great. Thanks.

Thanks

you mean the glass on top of the lcd&digitizer,,or is the whole thing moving,,,and why would typing only replicate your prob
    Last edited by jedinight; 2007-10-11 at 07:12 PM.

Yeah, the glass on the top, typing was just an example, it does it when the unit is completely off and you just tap, doesnt do it every time, but every few times... The Genius at the Genius bar couldn't get it to do it.

Thanks

you mean you feel it flexing down at touching the digitizer like the glass is warped

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

get some pics so we can help better
     Think Different

It looks perfect, screen looks fine, but yeah, its almost like its flexing down a bit.

You definitly have a problem if it is moving. I had a bubble under mine and they replaced it, no questions asked. Sounds like that genius is a dumbass! I would call apple or take it to another store

im just realizing im having the same problem with mine.