Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help with battery not lasting half a day

Default need help with battery not lasting half a day
    hello guys so i take my 1.1.2 otb and unlock, jailbreak it. and everything was fine. until recently when my phone is in blank screen mode the phone appears to be hot as if it was running a sftware of something. so everytime i turn the phone my battery meter keeps draining. any body know the problem? so fpr example you are browsigg the internet for 20 mins, the phone gets warm because of the usage, but my phone when its in sleep mode, auto-lock or whatever its called, its warm as if it was running something, when its actually locked.

uninstall some apps that you've installed since you've had the problem do one at a time till it stops doing it. i had that problem back when garf first came out....another solution is instead of just hitting the home button hold it till it leave the app
    if this post help click the thanks

Quote Originally Posted by morphiusrt View Post
    another solution is instead of just hitting the home button hold it till it leave the app
    What does that do? It seems like it makes it crash instead of make it properly close?
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

no if you just hold it it does the same thing but it completely leaves the app where if you just push it some apps still run, probably won't help on most programs but does work on some. just hold for 7seconds if urs crashes than i don't know whats up with that.
    if this post help click the thanks