Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: a little help and hello

Default a little help and hello
    hey guys im new here this is my first thread i dont really know were this should go so i put it in general cause of course every1 looks in general.

wat do i need to do to get games onto my iphone? i have a regular iphone not jailbroken, and i downloaded the guitar hero 3 file and i dont know how to tranfer it onto my iphone. a little hlp plz

btw if it matters i have a mac mini with leopard

TYVM~~ron

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

well, first off you need to jailbreak you device. I recommend iLibertyX. For themes you will need to download Summerboard off installer.app. The Guitar Hero III mod is for a game called Tap Tap Revolution (TTR.app). You will need to copy those files into TTR.app. To access your filesystem once jailbroken instal AFP on your phone and you can use "Connect to Server..." menu option on your comp to access it at the phones ip address with password "alpine". I also recommend you do some extensive reading throughout these forums and elsewhere to learn how to properly tend to your jailbroken phone.

ps: games can be downloaded off installer.app as well (in the games section)
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.