Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone won't turn on at all.. Little help please?

Default iPhone won't turn on at all.. Little help please?
    Well, when i try to turn my iphone on, the apple logo is on the screen for about 20 seconds, then the little loading wheel appears, and it just stays like this unless i reset it. I can't get it to boot up properly, any help?

Strange thing is though, I've connceted it to my PC and I can still sync and everything while it is connected.. <.< strange.. I can even access all my files via iPhoneBrowser

~ The wonderful world of iPod ♫

ok you're going to have to restore the phone at this point... all you have to is turn the iphone on.. and press the home button before you turn it on and just keep pressing the home button till the phone goes into recovery mode. then just connect to your pc or mac and restore and re jailbreak and activate and all that other stuff

More information would have been nice. Sounds to me like you installed too many apps and hit the spring board app limit and that you are *not* running summerboard v3.2. You cant have more than 80 total apps in your /Applications directory + web clips directory combined. You can start deleting applications folders until it works. Then install summerboard v3.2 and your limit is removed.

Of course, this is all speculation because not any information was provided on how you got to this state
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.