Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Need Help!!!!!

Thanks

Default I Need Help!!!!!
    Now I know im probably ocnsidered a "noob" lmao and wont get much feedback but is there anyone on here thats willing to give me some one on one insight on creating apps, because this **** is confusing lol.

If so please let me know and we can talk thru AIM or whatevers best for you.

Thanks in advance ppls.

hi
    i have iphone and i need to take video by iphone. i need a software that i can take video.

is there any software that can work with iphone that we can take video by iphone?
    waiting for your response

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KadajtheGod View Post
    Now I know im probably ocnsidered a "noob" lmao and wont get much feedback but is there anyone on here thats willing to give me some one on one insight on creating apps, because this **** is confusing lol.

If so please let me know and we can talk thru AIM or whatevers best for you.

Thanks in advance ppls.
    Hah i know dont feel bad. Well are you familiar with any program language at all ? or no ?

And are the apps you wanna create to be used with a jailbroken iPhone, or with the SDK?

Quote Originally Posted by hashmat View Post
    hi
    i have iphone and i need to take video by iphone. i need a software that i can take video.

is there any software that can work with iphone that we can take video by iphone?
    Start your own thread .
    A Thanks is always nice =]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hashmat View Post
    hi

Im working on it, and there are already a few out there for jailbroken, mine is for SDK, (hopefully)