Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What Are Your 1.1.*2* Wishlist Features

Quote Originally Posted by p3eps View Post
    The ability to download an MP3 file from the web and play it - or add it to your iTunes?
    That would be nice.
    To bad apple Wifi Music Store beat you too it. They're not going to let some random mp3 website with really bad popup ads take over wifi music store.
    They'll loose way to much cash. And Apple wouldnt want that!

I want Safari to have an Auto Compressor! I want my pages to load faster when im using shitty edge...

Wifi DOESN'T follow you everywhere Mr. Jobs. erhh, why can't you be 3G! WHY!
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

How about stereo bluetooth. Please correct if I be wrong but iphone currently not capable of this?

landscape text messaging!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seh7464 View Post
    How about stereo bluetooth. Please correct if I be wrong but iphone currently not capable of this?
    yeap not at all but if u do the voicemail trick u will be able to, but it will play on your headset and on your iphone speaker as well
     Think Different

Quote Originally Posted by mofolo View Post
    erhh, why can't you be 3G! WHY!
    You're not seriously asking this question, right? This is a topic that has been discussed DOZENS of times with very clear reasons being repeatedly posted by different MMi members (in addition to the press, Apple, AT&T, etc.).

Isn't it even answered four posts above yours...IN THIS THREAD? I get that you're frustrated without 3G. But to actually ask why with the answers so prevalent...are you also curious about how to downgrade from 1.1.1? 'Cause that's not answered anywhere around here either.

Last edited by jwcrash; 2007-10-14 at 03:05 AM.

i'd like a horizontal keyboard and cut/paste, flash...

How about a stripped down version of Windows XP and MS Office for the Iphone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstChoice For This Useful Post:

jwcrash (2007-10-14)

Quote Originally Posted by FirstChoice View Post
    How about a stripped down version of Windows XP and MS Office for the Iphone
    Wow...that never even popped into my head.

Way to blow my mind!

A ton of wants, but most important just fix the bloody glitches in 1.1.1. I’m to the point of going back to 1.0.2 until they figure something out. iTunes via wifi isn’t worth the glitchy app, freezing up or the like.

(drastically) improved Speaker quality. has anyone tried to play a RnB song on this thing! its pathetic!

Preloaded Google Maps - with on screen GPS.

SMS - delete one convo bubble!

lots more!!.

Oh and if they released leopard on iphone, it'd be firmware v2!
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123