Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone wont let me call- screen wont stay

Default iphone wont let me call- screen wont stay
    so my iphone is acting screwy... when i pick the phone icon, the phone dialer comes up but switches back before i can call out. and the day before, if i made a call, i could touch the top screen and it wouldnt return to the keypad. i tried to reset all content and settings, and then restore to last sync through itunes, but it's still messed up. all other icons seem to work though. do i need to reset as new iphone and just start over? or is there something i am missing. i have 1.1.4 on tmobile and is an 8gb. any suggestions will be helpful. thanks..... oh yeah, is it me or does 1.1.4 kinda bite. seems like i should of stayed with 1.1.3. thanks again
    Last edited by bboysunz; 2008-03-28 at 05:59 PM. Reason: adding last sentence

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

1.1.4 works fine for me. if you've resorted to restoring, then i'd suggest setting it up as a new phone in case something in the backup file is correupted that's causing that problem

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jtesnani For This Useful Post:

bboysunz (2008-03-28)

Quote Originally Posted by jtesnani View Post
    1.1.4 works fine for me. if you've resorted to restoring, then i'd suggest setting it up as a new phone in case something in the backup file is correupted that's causing that problem
    Agreed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jiggykilla's Avatar
    Thanks

i had this problem on 1.1.3 after installing idialer! i had to restore to 1.1.4, jailbroke/unlocked it, haven't looked back since.
    My Arrival Was Imminent!