Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stolen iPhone :[

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Stolen iPhone :[
    Well im on this site all the time and i never post cause all my issues or anything are solved by the all holy search button :]

Today my iphone was stolen at school... right off of me... how i dont know... and the deputy did nothing and the A.P.'s did nothing... why idk they could have searched the guy in my class who is a known thief but wouldn't for some reason... and i don't think theirs anything i can do to the school for that...

I would like to know if theres anything i can do about it? i took the service of of my iphone and got a shitty lg trax after school cause i need a phone for every thing i do... I got the iphone plan of and all and switched it over to my **** phone... yet text and internet wont work still for some odd reason but it should they say)

i have the serial number and imei but idk if there's anything i can do... the imei is flag though incase its used

Honestly, you've done what you can. Damn Apple, or damn ATT for not allowing insurance on the iphone.

i know its a little late, but you couldve installed erica's Quasi lowjack app that lets you track your phone so when he took it home thats pretty solid proof when his address comes up as the location of your iphone

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

still it back from him

Thanks

Wait for a bit, lay low, but keep you eyes open. When you see someone holding an iPhone, act all amazed and gain their trust; ask to hold it. Examine it carefully for any markings you know your phone had. Then, if it matches and you know it's yours...BLAM!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

wow im really sorry for u man my hart goes out 2 u
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Wait for a bit, lay low, but keep you eyes open. When you see someone holding an iPhone, act all amazed and gain their trust; ask to hold it. Examine it carefully for any markings you know your phone had. Then, if it matches and you know it's yours...BLAM!
    And when he says "BLAM", he means with a baseball bat to their head

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ugh... im probably gonna steal his phone... or his car keys and hide them somewhere... just to piss him off... but im gonna lay low and wait for an iphone to appear... cause in my school theres like two people with them... me and my friend... and everybody knows it if i hear somebody got and iphone all of a suden im getting the cops involved...

and i didnt have that app installed... i know i should have but at the the time i didnt think of getting it

Damn.. getting an iPhone stolen... sorry man. Agree with the previous posters. You've done all you can and the best thing to do is try and steal it back. Atleast get some proof so you can actually pin them down.

Thanks

Why is everyone saying "steal it back"? Splatter his nose in public and reclaim what's yours if it's proven to be your phone. No cops, no waiting, no fuss. Just make sure he doesn't have knives, guns or grenades, otherwise, BLAM! outragex10 will suddenly be offline for a whole lot longer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dale1v For This Useful Post:

Mars478 (2008-03-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

trust me i would love to do that but i cant kick his ***... i need to get proof first and i have none... just the fact hes a known thief...

the thing is i had the iphone service cut off... AND deactivated... plus the imei is flaged if its used...

i mean he has like Verizon im pretty sure... he cant even use the phone if he was smart enough to reactivate and get service to it... he cant even use it as an ipod or anything cause of its deactivation...

he can't sell a deactivated iphone... well he can, but if its ever used the flagged imei will make it really impossible to use with out my account info...

so its pretty much useful to only me... if i get it back i wont press charges but if i have to find it and ****... hes going the **** down... ill get his *** expelled

Thanks

I only let... Me.. VERY close friends and GF touch my phone let alone look at it... You should to.

Or you can beat the **** out of the kid you think you know who did it.. I live in Miami thats how we roll down here.. Lols.
    Last edited by Zeal; 2008-03-27 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    EDM

Yeah... that was a slip when you let someone steal the phone in the first place. I only let people who own jailbroken iPhones/iPod Touches use my phone, and my GF, but she's not really into this kinda stuff... ah well... what's done is done. Good luck man! MMi is with you.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

but what happens if it dropped out of your pocket that happend to me once whith my voyager when i went back to look for it it was on the floor open it must of dropped out when i was rocking back on my chair
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i never let people play with my phone unless i know for a fact ill get it back... i let probably 4 people i know play with my phone...

the kid i let see my phone this time was a friend i do trust who has verizon and just got a brand new moto q... so he had no reason for the phone... he didnt need the money or anything unlike the kid who im 100% sire did steal it...

2 days ago i had the iphone out and i was using it and he just randomly goes i remember when we all thought it was cool... you and your iphone... well its not anymore... and he laughed...

and that same day he asked me if i needed anything he could steal cause he needed money... and i said no... hes like i just stole a wireless xbox 360 adapter... ill get youi one for 20$ and i was like no i actually just got one...

so i know he has it i just need to see if i can get proof he actually does... and it sucks cause im still in high school and to get that iphone i had to work a lot... 600$ is a **** load to get for a phone... if i cant get it back im getting another one... yet i was getting 500$ my way that i was saving for the 3g iphone in a few months... and i was giving my mom my iphone now... im using a lg trax like i said and i have to say the iphone spoiled me... i cant go back now

Thanks

This kid is pro how old are you guys?
    EDM

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

im 17... why?

Ask for your phone back nicely, if he says no Beat the living **** out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    I only let... Me.. VERY close friends and GF touch my phone let alone look at it... You should to.

Or you can beat the **** out of the kid you think you know who did it.. I live in Miami thats how we roll down here.. Lols.
    I live in Miami as well, that is the only way to roll....else you lose your phone, car, and everything else you might have.....freakin trolls.....their everywhere down here...

About your phone, I wouldnt suggest stealing it back, as it may end up being pinned on you. While you seem like a nice guy, the person u r dealing with isnt, so stealing it from him might get you in a pile of crap. I would just find evidence of it being yours and then approach him with an authoritative figure.....all else fails, I go with the other guy who said to BLAM him with a baseball bat......that would make for a sweet youtube video...that you could watch on ur iphone once he gives it back to you....
    Last edited by Core627; 2008-03-27 at 03:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

See Tampa is White Come down to Miami we dont play around like that

But yeah try and steal it back from him OR beat the **** out of him, And i asked for your for your age because this kid is pro.
    EDM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast