Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: customized application 1.1.4

Default customized application 1.1.4
    im sorry guys but i have looked in installer and on these forums and there so many post on this forums its really hard to find what ur looking for but i just wanna know where i can get the customized application for iphone on fireware 1.1.4 the one on installer is not for my fireware and i have read post saying others have my version and have customized so a link will be much appreciated

iPhone? More like MyPhone aemreunal's Avatar
    Thanks

first of all it's "customize" not customized, second, if you really used the search button you would've had a million tutorials on your hand by now. don't open useless threads, this question has been answered a million times in the forums.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

like the one in my sig that is multiple pages long

some people can be lazy, i found it here and on youtube.........i tired one method didnt work, so had to go with the old changing the system to 1.13 and the installing the modded version...............ispazio's repo has everything you need slick123456789

Warning if you use the program that changes your phones detail from 1.1.4 to 1.1.3 change it back as i exterienced alot of lag untill i uninstaled it.