Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak "Boot Camp"?

Post Jailbreak "Boot Camp"?
    Hello forum,
    I have not been able to find any definite answers on the topic of an IOS 8+ Jailbreak system or "tweak" that allows an individual to boot his/ her IPhone either in the jail-broken IOS or the stock IOS. Is this perhaps because both systems cannot share data and it would take up an excessive amount of space? Also, if possible, please refer me to the most tech geek related forum string either on this site or another that has to do with IOS. I find I learn best when extremely challenged.

Thanks all,
    CaleH

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Jailbroken device, is either jailbroke or not, no way to toggle.

Post your other questions and we'll do our best to help. That's what we do.

And... Welcome to MMi

Thank you very much. Now my next question doesn't have to do with Iphones but I figure this is a tech savvy group. What tablet is best for a business/ school work oriented individual. I am looking for something that has a ton if ram and a large processor. I also want to be able to install windows 10 when it is released because it looks like the most versatile software out there; but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by CaleH; 2015-04-02 at 04:46 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Well, this is an Apple forum, so the suggestions I would give about a tablet wouldn't be what you want if it's Windows based.
    Others may post up and head you in the right direction as I am not familiar with non Apple products.
    A goggle search may also help you a lot.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaleH View Post
    Thank you very much. Now my next question doesn't have to do with Iphones but I figure this is a tech savvy group. What tablet is best for a business/ school work oriented individual. I am looking for something that has a ton if ram and a large processor. I also want to be able to install windows 10 when it is released because it looks like the most versatile software out there; but please correct me if I'm wrong.
    It really depends on the kind of $$ you wanna shell out. I've never used it myself, but I've heard nothing but positive about the Surface Pro 3 if you have the money. Cheaper options are available too, though with considerably less power. I've been very happy with the Asus tablet I have (can't remember the name of it off the top of my head) but it won't run much more than Office 2013.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!