Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does this tweak exists ? how do i make it ?

Question Does this tweak exists ? how do i make it ?
    Hello,
    In the messaging app kik when you hit the multimedia button it only shows you pictures (all the videos are hidden cause you can't send videos) but i'd to know how can i see the videos as well? i just want to see them there in the media section so i could work it out with another tweak.
    Now there is that tweak called flex so i thought i would try to make something with that but i have 0 knowledge in developing but i guess it should be something pretty easy cause all i want is to see the "hidden" videos file that kik doesn't show in the media section and it only shows pictures .

how can i do it ? is there a tweak?

THANK YOU

THREAD MOVED
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-03-12 at 02:07 PM.

Default Does this tweak exists ? how do i make it ?
    I don't think it would be as easy as it sounds.
    To tweak apps like that is a unknown territory for me.

Quote Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv View Post
    I don't think it would be as easy as it sounds.
    To tweak apps like that is a unknown territory for me.
    I think it must be easy cause all i want is just to see the videos in the gallery viewer as well and not only photos ... and the app does support videos but just for now it only lets record it inside the app

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipodcoolpro View Post
    I think it must be easy cause all i want is just to see the videos in the gallery viewer as well and not only photos ... and the app does support videos but just for now it only lets record it inside the app
    Try using Flex to see if you can enable that

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    Try using Flex to see if you can enable that
    that's what i was trying to do and i'm 100% i can use flex to do it cause somehow i manged to make a "tweak" on flex that doesn't show anything in the media browser but i can't manage to find out how to show videos as well. mind checking it out as well and see if you would make it work ?

Thanks

that's what i was trying to do and i'm 100% i can use flex to do it cause somehow i manged to make a "tweak" on flex that doesn't show anything in the media browser but i can't manage to find out how to show videos as well. mind checking it out as well and see if you would make it work ?
    I don't have Kik and wouldn't have a clue what I'd be looking for or how to even work the app! LOL!

I don't have Kik and wouldn't have a clue what I'd be looking for or how to even work the app! LOL!
    I looked again in Flex and went to the "AGimagepickercontroller" any idea which one i should edit over there and how ?

Thanks

I looked again in Flex and went to the "AGimagepickercontroller" any idea which one i should edit over there and how ?
    All apps use different titles for their stuff. Maybe look for something that has a (BOOL) comment so you can change it to TRUE or if something says (void)hideVideos then you'd add that.

All apps use different titles for their stuff. Maybe look for something that has a (BOOL) comment so you can change it to TRUE or if something says (void)hideVideos then you'd add that.
    There is something named "touchesshouldcancellncontentview" and it's a bool.... is that the one ?

Thanks

Doubt it...
    Type in 'Video' at the top and scroll to bottom. Try some of the options in the DynamicMessageImagePageView header

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thazsar For This Useful Post:

ipodcoolpro (2015-03-18), vXBaKeRXv (2015-03-18)

Doubt it...
    Type in 'Video' at the top and scroll to bottom. Try some of the options in the DynamicMessageImagePageView header
    in the DynamicMessageImagePageView there is a (void)showvideo this one maybe ?
    here is a screenshot as well
    -img_7949.png

Thanks

Default Does this tweak exists ? how do i make it ?
    up
    Sorry... Was busy pushing an update for a tweak.

Did you try voiding that method?

Sorry... Was busy pushing an update for a tweak.

Did you try voiding that method?
    I didn't yet but are you sure it has nothing to do with the agimagepickercontroller? i remember Last year when instagram made an option to record videos in the app someone made a tweak to upload videos from gallery so I'm sure it's possible but not sure how

Thanks

I have no idea what will make it work. I'd just start tryin stuff to see what things do!
    Nothing is permanent since its through Flex.

I have tried all the (bool) but it doesn't seem to work... and in the others i don't really know what to type

Thanks

I'd like to help but I don't wanna create a KIK acct for no reason. Have you attempted to use 'void' functions in FLEX to see if that does anything?