Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gridlock

Default Gridlock
    Anybody know if gridlock is going to be updated for iOS 8? I really miss it!

No it will not be updated. But there is an alternative, it is called Anchor, you can find it on Cydia. It does exactly the same thing as Gridlock.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    No it will not be updated. But there is an alternative, it is called Anchor, you can find it on Cydia. It does exactly the same thing as Gridlock.
    Woohoo! Thanks for the tip. Anchor works fantastically well. Much obliged kind sir. *tips hat*

I hope there's a update for Anchor, using iPhone 6 and icons keep disappearing :/

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

What icons are missing? I have read that if you use Yahoo Weather app, the update they did today caused the springboard icon to disappear for some people.

I use this tweak (Anchor) as well, have it on both 6 and my 6+, no issues nor have I heard of any. Could be another tweak causing it. May be try removing 1 at a time and see if you can find the problem that way.

Anchors been updated a bunch of times since release. Works great now, for me at least..