Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 May Need a Restore

iPhone? More like MyPhone duceduc's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iphone 4 May Need a Restore
    Something happened to my iphone 4 today. Some of my apple apps aren't working right. It won't load and just freeze during startup. I've tried reinstalling apps, soft/hard reboot phone. The apps aren't running right. I may need to restore. However, I am jailbreak on 7.1.2. Is it still possible to restore to 7.1.2 now that ios8 is out? I want my jailbreak feature.

You can't update iPhone 4 to IOS 8. Latest IOS for i4, signed by Apple is 7.1.2 and it will remain like that forever.
    So, you can restore it to 7.1.2 and jailbreak again, any time

Thanks

That is good and sad news to hear. Didn't realize it was the last for iphone4.

Iphone 4 was my favourite iphone model. Period. Sadly iOS 7 runs like treacle on it though and is pretty much unusable. I'll be Sticking with my 5s JB on 7.1.2 which is awesome. Will update to 8 when it's jailbroken

Thanks

Under the circumstance for my situation, I cannot upgrade to a new iPhone model. I've looked at the 6 and was in shocked seeing how the plus was so huge. I would image mobile phones would get smaller and not the other way around.