Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does a tweak like this exist...

Default Does a tweak like this exist...
    I want a lockscreen based around Terminal. Just a simple black screen that says "login:" or "password:" Thanks for your help!

-photo.png

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Can't you just make that? You just want a wallpaper, right?

No. I want an actual working lockscreen.. as if you're logging onto an old computer that looks identical to Terminal.

Thanks

Oh, I gotcha. I haven't heard of anything like that BUT maybe you can contact Junesiphone to see if he could make something along those lines!

He's a Lockscreen wizard!!!

Awesome, thanks for the info. Do you have his contact info? It would be GREAT if something like that already existed!

Don't mind me, but I've never sent an MMI code before. How is it done? I googled a little bit of it, but can't find what I need to know. Sounds pretty interesting and cool.

Here is what I come up with. (on iOS7)

Shows the iPhone name as its set in settings. If you tap anywhere on the ls it will go to the password entry and show keyboard. If wrong password is typed then shows password error. Tap the screen to clear the error message and passcode entered. If correct passcode is entered it will unlock the device. Only thing that isn't so fluid if you get a notification you will have the stock keypad show, and will have to use it to go to the message.

OP requested it on iOS6, charging that device now.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Boots (2014-10-07), thazsar (2014-10-06), vXBaKeRXv (2014-10-08)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Here is what I come up with. (on iOS7)

Shows the iPhone name as its set in settings. If you tap anywhere on the ls it will go to the password entry and show keyboard. If wrong password is typed then shows password error. Tap the screen to clear the error message and passcode entered. If correct passcode is entered it will unlock the device. Only thing that isn't so fluid if you get a notification you will have the stock keypad show, and will have to use it to go to the message.

OP requested it on iOS6, charging that device now.

That's freakin DOPE!

I knew you could pull it off, June!!! Nice work!!!

Can you share or are you goin to release it on Cydia?

Thanks. Was a nice break from the couple days i've been coding on LockBuilder. I am going to see if it works on iOS6 for the akamai0808. If it does, I think ill add some more options or a config file for fonts, font color, show/hide password etc. If its ok with akamai0808 ("as its his idea") i'll upload to cydia or post on my site.

Here is what I got for iOS6

GroovyLock doesn't work on iOS6. Winterboard works as it shows the LS, but it cannot unlock device because it doesn't have cycript implementation. Cydget doesn't pull up keyboard therefore you cannot enter a passcode.

Work around using Cydgets. I can get a prompt to show, that will pull the keyboard up. Not as fluid as the iOS7 version but it works. I seriously forgot all about the iOS6 limitations lol.

Last edited by June'sIphone; 2014-10-06 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks

What's iOS 6?!?!?! LOL!
    Nice theme, BTW! Very clean and simple