Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cant restore error 1011

Default Cant restore error 1011
    i cant restore any baseband on my phone... keep geting 1011 error on the itunes... i already try ziphone, ierase, independese, iplus2.0 with all the options they all can offer...i understand that the main problem is that the phone dont have a valid baseband so can any software can work on... any ideas on how solve this ordeal is super welcome...

best regards...

Quote Originally Posted by bettovidal View Post
    i cant restore any baseband on my phone... keep geting 1011 error on the itunes... i already try ziphone, ierase, independese, iplus2.0 with all the options they all can offer...i understand that the main problem is that the phone dont have a valid baseband so can any software can work on... any ideas on how solve this ordeal is super welcome...

best regards...
    What version of the software are you running? What version of the Modem Firmware are you using?

Have you tried to use iTunes to Restore to 1.1.4 and then run iPlus?

I recommend the following steps
    • Use iTunes to restore to 1.1.4
    • Set phone up as a new phone in Tunes
    • Close iTunes and also kill of the itunes helper process
    • Run iPlus with the command iplus -u

This process should clear out all old data from the phone and downgrade your bootloader to 3.9 if that has not already been done. You should also have v 1.1.4 of the software and Modem firmware 04.04.05_G.

hi stefan, please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i got a phone call, answered, same second my phone powered off, i cannot restart the pone, looks like is dead, the battery was full, i have upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.4, jailbrake with ziphone, worked just fine for 2 weeks...itunes cannot connect to the phone...i'm disperate, please help!!!
    thanx, cosmin

cannot connect to iphone error code 0xE8000001 from itunes, please help
    Last edited by crena; 2008-03-25 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i try to restore all the firmware versions aviable and at the end allways the same error 1011 so the baseband doesnt fully upload to the phone....

Have you tried upgrading your itunes? You could try using anoher persons computer to see if it works.

ads