Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 contacts address field missing

Default iphone 4 contacts address field missing
    Hey I have iphone 4 running ios 7.1.2 pangu jailbroken did updated from ios 6.1.2 then then ios 7.0.2 then 7.1.1 now 7.1.2 but the problem I having is address field are missing from some contacts house number and street names not city postal missing but I think those contacts are missing fields are saved in ios 6 but not sure so wondering if any one have seen this problem and any solution thanks in advance..

Do you have your contacts saved on iCloud?

Yes forgot to tell yes they r only save on iCloud's

If so than, go to settings/icloud on your phone. Make sure you are logged with your apple id.
    Contacts should be on, click on it to turn it off and choose keep (even though you show no contacts)
    When the process is done go ahead and turn on contacts again, choose merge. All your contacts should show up again, wit all the data.....

Thanks but I did just try that still no luck bro

Well than, if you have recent backup, why don't you just restore from backup....frankly, I have never heard of that kind of a problem.....numbers there, but lost addresses within the contact......it's unique.....very strange

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Perhaps run the jailbreak again. I have read about many odd problems/issues from this J/B. Running it again (even several times) has seems to resolve problems.
    Worth a try.

I will try that

Do the contacts lack the address field too when you log in to your iCloud account from your web browser?

I did not check but I will