Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Installing games for roms on iphone

Default Installing games for roms on iphone
    I am wandering if someone can tell me how to get games for the nes snes and psx emulators onto my phone...under installer i see where the emulator themselves are available to install on my phone. but how do i get the games onto it?? can someone please help me with this...

Please help this guy... I need help as well... =D

Hi there, What you need to do is download a program called iPhoneBrowser load it up on PC then down the left window you will see the folders to your iphone you need click through these folders /var/root/Media/ROMs/NES and thats where you place your .NES files. If you cant see none of the above folders in iPhoneBrowser then your i phone has not been jailbroken properly or you are running a 1.1.4 iphone, if you are on 1.1.4 i dont know if there is a way or not

I am going to have a look myself as i have just upgraded to 1.1.4 and will also need to put the roms back on. You can, find a pack in the installer that someone has put together and install the roms that way but you will need to find what source it is on, Sorry i cant remember you will just have to install every source the look through the complete packages list
    Last edited by DeeShader; 2008-03-24 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost