Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unusual Freezing Glitch

Angry Unusual Freezing Glitch
    Hey guys. So, last night (February 26th, 9:00 PM until I went to sleep), my iPhone was working perfectly fine. No lag, no bugs, no issues. Until this morning, in school. During 2nd period (gym), I "slid to power off". In 4th period, I asked to use the lavatory. I turned on my iPhone, and the next thing I know, it just freezes for 10 seconds or longer, if I don't enter my passcode in the short amount of time I have before it reboots, it will reboot again. Now like I said, I didn't have any issues with this last night (I didn't install, or uninstall anything and no bugs). I have no idea what could cause the randomness of freezing. Plus, SBSettings isn't updated to 7.0.6 so I can't boot to safemode (my brother told me there was a button combination of some sort. But I think he's talking about DFU mode). Any help?

Thanks in the meantime and thanks for reading! If you've any questions, I'll try my best to answer them.
    Regards, OV
    P.S.: I can barely/hardly get into Cydia! I can use i-FunBox though.

Thanks

No there's a button combo to boot into safe mode...I forget what it is...search around...

Slide to power off, hold down volume up button while booting