Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reminders app icon issue?

Question Reminders app icon issue?
    Hey I have a jailbroken iPhone % on iOS 7.0.4 and when i press the Reminders app to open it for some reason it now shows me a giant picture of the reminders app in the background. Like a loading screen or something. I do not have any themes enabled its just the stock icons. Here is a photo of what it looks like when it first opens up instead of the normal white background-img_1267.png. Can anyone help me get this app back to normal when opening it?

Thanks

Did u try a hard reboot? Hold power n home button down till it goes off n back on

Yes I tried that. It didn't work. I powered off and held the volume up button to disable all mobile substrate extensions and once I did that and tried to use the app it didn't happen. So it has something to do with mobile substrate. Just not sure what tweak or app I installed that caused it. Also when I was on a phone call and exited out to look at a SMS message and went to return back to the call by pressing the banner I do so and a giant phone dialed icon appeared while returned to the app so it has to be something with mobile substrate.

Thanks

All I can suggest is restore load backup and start over...that's what I would do...and before they drop 7.1...